Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

There was another "zombie" style game we played on sandtrap... the zombies were super fast but weak and the normal guys were slow and could kill with one shot of a pistol... it had those Grav lifts in the center where we would drive the mongooses over and jump all the rubbish

It was a custom made mode, I forgotten the name of it though.

what the hell, we play together for the first time and nobody talks!!! drunknmunky, pure, dirty larry, skiver...plus many more, all silent. we're supposed to be friends!

why did they have to make the MP so complex? where's the team deathmatch at?

PS: sorry, posted this in the news and general thread by accident

You were on the other team dude, I couldn't talk to you :p Also remember if you are on the same team you need to push to talk (Y)

You were on the other team dude, I couldn't talk to you :p

Apparently you can, if you get close enough you can hear radio chatter between teams. I'm sure I heard someone screaming "weeeeeeeeeeee" as they flew over my head in a 'hog. :p

Apparently you can, if you get close enough you can hear radio chatter between teams. I'm sure I heard someone screaming "weeeeeeeeeeee" as they flew over my head in a 'hog. :p

Yeah that's the proximity chat feature :) To team talk though you need to ptt

snip

Watch the video in different positions and slow-mo; this problem never happened to me on Halo 2 but been happening many times on Halo 3

Are you Literalship? Why don't you have a mic?

So, noone is really interested in some tournaments then?

Already said I am.

There was another "zombie" style game we played on sandtrap... the zombies were super fast but weak and the normal guys were slow and could kill with one shot of a pistol... it had those Grav lifts in the center where we would drive the mongooses over and jump all the rubbish

Oh my god, that was so fun :p I can't remember whose it was though...

....sounds like mine and my friends map.

Edit: Although I highly doubt

Edit 2: It was my friends and my map, he was the edit version with better spawn points.

Edited by killmaster84

That's what happens when you host a game on a residential connection. Physics go awol and bullets go missing. :p

Anyway he deserved it for wearing that ****ing stupid 'ninja' armour everyone appears to be wearing. Feels like I'm playing some **** poor Korean MMOFPS than Halo 3 atm!

I acutally like the ninja armour perm, pretty cool. I'm sure over time that once the new factor is gone everyone will use the the old spartan helmet and stuff.

I think you get the Mark V armour by getting a Grade 2 in something or proving you are a Spartan by getting the Spartan Insignia. Could be wrong though. It was one of the first armours I've unlocked.

I think you get the Mark V armour by getting a Grade 2 in something or proving you are a Spartan by getting the Spartan Insignia. Could be wrong though. It was one of the first armours I've unlocked.

Yeah, I think you're right, you get it when you get to the rank of Spartan. I'm just curious to see what it looks like under the shiny goodness of Halo 3.

I acutally like the ninja armour perm, pretty cool. I'm sure over time that once the new factor is gone everyone will use the the old spartan helmet and stuff.

:no:

Like I said Halo, Si-Fi 'epic' not Feudal Japan. :p

I quite like the 'security' armour but apparent the prerequisites are insane.

Well I just want to thank you guys for helping me get the MVP achivemement last night, let me explain.

Since I mainly play with all of you, and you are all way above me in rank, it has made me quite the player when actually playing people of my rank.

Last night, went on some Ranked matches really quick before bed, and what do you know, 1st Match I get the MVP achievement and the 2nd match I also got MVP, and both times we came from behind to win. So I may suck in our games, but I am halfway decent when I play people with a similar skill set of my own.

Well I just want to thank you guys for helping me get the MVP achivemement last night, let me explain.

Since I mainly play with all of you, and you are all way above me in rank, it has made me quite the player when actually playing people of my rank.

Last night, went on some Ranked matches really quick before bed, and what do you know, 1st Match I get the MVP achievement and the 2nd match I also got MVP, and both times we came from behind to win. So I may suck in our games, but I am halfway decent when I play people with a similar skill set of my own.

Glad to hear it man, congrats. :D

That's the thing, it's always good to play with people better than you, because as long as you don't get frustrated and quit, you will always improve your skill. Especially with the whole Saved Film feature, definitely the best way to learn from your mistakes and improve your game is to review a game that you either got hammered in or someone was completely dominating. Go back, take a look at the film from his perspective and you'll pick up on certain strategies and what not. Great stuff. (Y)

I'm sure you'll continue to get better, DL, keep at it. :yes:

Congrats.

That actually kinda happened with me too. I played with some friends online, expecting them to be really good and such (meaning they'd just get more of the kills for our team). We went into a ranked team playlist, and in the first game I think I had 24 of our team's 50 kills, which apparently warrants me the MVP award :p I was not expecting that at all.

-Spenser