Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

So my bro can't play? That sucks. :( I will add you guys though.

I was playing Halo 2 for the first time since a March and it is ALOT different. I prefer Halo 3 in all areas, but some weapons, and how the matchmaking is made and the stats are shown.

So my bro can't play? That sucks. :( I will add you guys though.

I was playing Halo 2 for the first time since a March and it is ALOT different. I prefer Halo 3 in all areas, but some weapons, and how the matchmaking is made and the stats are shown.

He can, just not on ranked matches afaik.

Never in a million years did i think we were gonna win that one :|

But you sir played very well :)

I knew we could do it :p :D

Was such a great game , was so close

Also got it on video, its too good to let go

Well that was quite fun. I've got some stuff to take care of and I'll probably be out late tonight, but hopefully I'll see you all on sometime during the week.

Why can't I connect all the time to matchmaking? It says it can not connect to the servers or something, but then after 3-5 min. it says ready to play.

Also add me if you want to play: GReaperT30

;)

Good game before guys, it justs sucks for me because my bro goes to bed earlier so can't use the headset after 10!

No problem dude :)

Finally completed it on Legendary with the help of Skivie, Sam and Green_Eye. I've been helping some people out with the skulls if anybody needs to do some still. Not sure how how many more times I will play through the levels though :p Send me a PM if you are interested.

what the hell, we play together for the first time and nobody talks!!! drunknmunky, pure, dirty larry, skiver...plus many more, all silent. we're supposed to be friends!

why did they have to make the MP so complex? where's the team deathmatch at?

PS: sorry, posted this in the news and general thread by accident

yeah team slayer but there's no quick way to locate games, right? have to matchmake? maybe i'm not using it right.

Use the big team... something option in matchmaking. That usualy throws up a lot of team slayer based games. You can't pick an individual mode to search by likely due to the fact there is so many of them!

Good game before guys, it justs sucks for me because my bro goes to bed earlier so can't use the headset after 10!

ah thats why you were so quiet last night!

No problem dude :)

Finally completed it on Legendary with the help of Skivie, Sam and Green_Eye. I've been helping some people out with the skulls if anybody needs to do some still. Not sure how how many more times I will play through the levels though :p Send me a PM if you are interested.

Was a good game, i need to try going through that again and picking up all the missions i have missed. Might have to borrow your skills in getting those skulls too if yout up for it :)

what the hell, we play together for the first time and nobody talks!!! drunknmunky, pure, dirty larry, skiver...plus many more, all silent. we're supposed to be friends!

why did they have to make the MP so complex? where's the team deathmatch at?

PS: sorry, posted this in the news and general thread by accident

Sorry Neo :(

I did suggest hide and Seek like a million times but i dont think i was ever heard :(

In game i do occasionally talk but i keep forgetting to press a button on that damn D-Pad!

I promise i will talk more next time lol

I did suggest hide and Seek like a million times but i dont think i was ever heard :(

I have to say that is prob the weirdest gameplay mode I've ever tried. I don't know if I'd hit the DPad on saturday while I was playing but I was giggling like an idiot as I managed to run under DL and sprint in to their base to hide. :p

hahahaha, i cant remember who it was but someone walked accross my head as i hid amongst some rocks, and they were shooting the cliff all over, just missing me! i have to say i was probably giggling like a little schoold girl myself!

There was another "zombie" style game we played on sandtrap... the zombies were super fast but weak and the normal guys were slow and could kill with one shot of a pistol... it had those Grav lifts in the center where we would drive the mongooses over and jump all the rubbish

I suggest we play that next time, we only had 4/5 of us when we first played... with a full house that would be chaos!!!