Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

A:D V3

Assault & Defend - Bomb Gametype - Made by LiteralShip

Attackers gets short range weapons but gets lots of weaponry, special items, and fast weapon respawn time.

Defenders gets few long range weaponry along with regular weapon spawn time.

27381882sd3.th.jpg

48106188cg3.th.jpg

28757217vo6.th.jpg

Please download it and try it, if you enjoyed it please send me a friends invite so we can play together.

Download Link: http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileShar...tag=LiteralShip

Stuff to do: Fix the respawn point

I'd love to get into some matches with you guys! I couldn't earlier on in the week due to some connection troubles (mostly with setting my router properly), but not I'm all set to go!

Quick question: does anybody know if it possible to play a custom map or a normal map with your own weapons selection (i.e. human only) over Xbox Live? When I go on live it always looks for games to join but these are always randomly selected. How could I make sure the game is what I want?

Quick question: does anybody know if it possible to play a custom map or a normal map with your own weapons selection (i.e. human only) over Xbox Live? When I go on live it always looks for games to join but these are always randomly selected. How could I make sure the game is what I want?

Use custom games, rather than Matchmaking.

Had a nice session of Team Slayer with Cloudstrife and MasterGreenEye last night. Good stuff guys (Y) :D

Two of the most notable games:

Lost 49 - 50 in a really close one... http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...gameid=15249444

Nabbed a 50 - 49 win in this one! ... http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...gameid=14796933

The best part was that none of us really cared if we won or lost, just having fun with it. Very enjoyable experience overall, looking forward to many more from fellow Neowinians. :D

But you can't go on Live with custom games?

I'm pretty sure you can. You just don't gain EXP or skill.

Is Live disconnecting a lot for anyone else? It's annoying because each time it happens during a game, I'm losing EXP.

Sorry to keep going on about it but how do I do this? I'm not bothered about the lack of skill or EXP, however I would like to play some more 'fun' custom games over Live.

Is Live disconnecting a lot for anyone else? It's annoying because each time it happens during a game, I'm losing EXP.

No disconnects or even laggy games for me. Every game that I have been in has been very good and even when the host does disconnect, a new host is selected much faster than the host selection in Halo 2. Overall, I think Bungie has done an outstanding job with their net-code this time around.

The only complaint that I have had is that I can't seem to get matched up in Social Slayer when I'm by myself. It works fine if I'm in a party with a couple friends, but if I'm alone I just sit at the pre-game lobby forever and it never goes through. I think it has something to do with my router, however, so I've flashed with a 3rd party firmware and I'll try that.

I'm already cutting down on the Halo 3, for one simple reason: When looking for a match, you can't specify, you can pretty much choose if you wanna do Team or not team ... Then end up in all these random game-modes. It's really ****ing me off.

I am signing on in about 5 minutes, it is now 5:52 PM EST on Sunday. So I will be up for an hour or so of MP if others are.

Ermm, why wouldn't i?

I'm sorry, but not letting people choose what they actually wanna play is beyond pathetic, i have never in my entire life seen a game do that ... You may argue with this all you want, i find it lame.

Guess every other game ever released with ranks has spoiled me too much, eh?

Bring on CoD 4.

Had a nice session of Team Slayer with Cloudstrife and MasterGreenEye last night. Good stuff guys (Y) :D

Two of the most notable games:

Lost 49 - 50 in a really close one... http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...gameid=15249444

Nabbed a 50 - 49 win in this one! ... http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3...gameid=14796933

The best part was that none of us really cared if we won or lost, just having fun with it. Very enjoyable experience overall, looking forward to many more from fellow Neowinians. :D

Amen brother!!!!

Ermm, why wouldn't i?

I'm sorry, but not letting people choose what they actually wanna play is beyond pathetic, i have never in my entire life seen a game do that ... You may argue with this all you want, i find it lame.

Guess every other game ever released with ranks has spoiled me too much, eh?

Bring on CoD 4.

What are you talking about, dude? You can play whatever you want in a Custom Game, but to gain Ranks, you would need to play in a Ranked Playlist with preset game settings just like every other game... :huh:

No, you can also gain ranks ( Sgt. etc. ) By playing social - But if you pick Team Slayer etc. you end up in Shotter Sniper - Rocket Launcher and so forth ... It's annoying! I wanna play a simple Team Slayer and gain my ranks. ( Not the skill rank )

No, you can also gain ranks ( Sgt. etc. ) By playing social - But if you pick Team Slayer etc. you end up in Shotter Sniper - Rocket Launcher and so forth ... It's annoying! I wanna play a simple Team Slayer and gain my ranks. ( Not the skill rank )

Do not confuse Ranks with Experience. You will gain Experience (EXP, Sgt, etc) points with any game you play, but you will only gain Ranks (the numerical skill level) in the Ranked playlist.

So if you want to play a simple Team Slayer game and gain Experience then play Social Slayer and veto any Shotty Sniper, Rocket Launcher, etc games that you don't want.

I don't think it's overly difficult, eh?