Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

Ermm, why wouldn't i?

I'm sorry, but not letting people choose what they actually wanna play is beyond pathetic, i have never in my entire life seen a game do that ... You may argue with this all you want, i find it lame.

The same complaints were made with Halo 2. Just the way Bungie chose to do match making.

But that rarely happens, when it does happen the next game is always the same **** ... No veto.

I can't see why It's so bad you wanting to play a certain game-mode.

I don't go buy a steak for dinner and end up eating ketchup with a spoon.

If anyone wants to get some skulls from single player, I'm having a hard time getting the level 4 one.

Or if anyone wants to kick it with some team slayer I'm dieing to get a group going, not many of my halo 2 friends have 360s for halo 3 :(

Killa Mayne 25 my bro picked the damn name, totally retarded but it throws people off. "Oh, what a stupid name, must be a noob" /owned

^ You can play a certain game-mode. That is what Custom Games are for. You don't get ranked up because it wouldn't make sense to have ranks in Custom Games, but there is enough variety in the Ranked (and Social for that matter) Playlists that if you don't have enough friends online you can go into these matchmade games. There is just Slayer, Slayer with Teams, Objective based games, Multiteam, Big Team Battle, etc etc.

Yes, sometimes you Veto and you get the same thing over again (although it will never be exactly the same thing), the beauty about it is with enough Vetos a certain game mode will be removed by Bungie. They are looking at the Veto counts on all game modes and will make changes provided the Community shows certain trends.

If I'm missing something, let me know, but what else am I forgetting?

@Bekabam: Sure man, send me a FR. We'll play sometime. I'm missing 2 Gold Skulls and 2 White. And I'm always down for some Team Slayer. :)

Just came out of a MAMMOTH game of BTB with all the Neowin guys about 12 of us and i gotta say this is the good life you guys really make the game more enjoyable although i wouldn't mind if i never saw that CNTRCTDKILLRZ(or whatever his name was) guy again what an ass hat he's lucky I couldn't speak at that moment...

Some amazing shenanigans on sand trap and VIP was fun Good Game guys your all awesome :D

see ya next time :)

I can't join your game Larry. It's telling me the party is in Matchmaking.

Weird man. I kept sending you the invite (as you know) and waited a good amount of time each time I did. It might have been because we were pretty damn packed. It might have been just an issue, as we had some weird things happening a few times with the connection. Sorry about that.

It would be dumb to play only certain game variants. No one would play sword/rockets/shotty snipers or anything. It's a form of TS and it makes it fun. I enjoy the variation of games and not being able to choose what you play. I'm glad your forced (unless vetoed) to play certain playlists and such, keep it fresh, and besides playing Shotty snipers, rockets, etc. will only improve your skill with that weapon so when you play a normal TS game you can just straight pwn face with that weapon.

And cheating is basically laggin you out. My partner and I were both lagged out, connection like not working, each had to cut off router/modem for a few minutes. Okay could happen to anybody but when modem telling me I got it and I don't, something was up, so sure enough checked the games (they had a perfect record, which was sketch since we were at the 40's in Team Doubles) and every game they played the other team DNF. And several people have already complained about it. Let's just hope Bungie/Microsoft will not allow Halo3 have the track record Halo2 did.

^ Bungie and Microsoft have already said that several measures are in place in order to prevent the rampant cheating that plagued Halo 2. Just report those two, and rest assured, if they are in fact cheating, they will be banned very soon. :)

And cheating is basically laggin you out. My partner and I were both lagged out, connection like not working, each had to cut off router/modem for a few minutes. Okay could happen to anybody but when modem telling me I got it and I don't, something was up, so sure enough checked the games (they had a perfect record, which was sketch since we were at the 40's in Team Doubles) and every game they played the other team DNF. And several people have already complained about it. Let's just hope Bungie/Microsoft will not allow Halo3 have the track record Halo2 did.

:no:

Not cool.

Sorry I haven't been playing with you guys, though. I've been playing with a bunch of locals lately.

But that rarely happens, when it does happen the next game is always the same **** ... No veto.

I can't see why It's so bad you wanting to play a certain game-mode.

I don't go buy a steak for dinner and end up eating ketchup with a spoon.

Why would letting people choose their game mode in a ranked gamed make sense? If someone was really good at, say, VIP, then they'd just keep picking VIP and rank all the way up without any variation, which really isn't fair to others, nor is it actually indicative of a person's true rank across the whole spectrum of set gametypes.

It's as magik said though, it's been like this for 3 years now with Halo 2, and Halo 2 was at the top of XBL lists until Gears came out, so obviously they're doing something right with it.

-Spenser

No, i can actually choose "Team Deathmatch" and PLAY a vanilla Team Deathmatch.

Stop over-defending now.

And guess what! :o You can actually select "Team Slayer" and PLAY a cinnamon Team Slayer. Wowee!

Stop crying. :p

Yeah, but funny thing is, in CoD 4 you can play Team Deathmatch every time and still gain rank.

Oh, and shut the hell up with that condescending crap.

Woah, relax. I don't get where that is coming from.

Have you played Team Slayer and gotten anything but?

I think he's saying when he plays Team Slayer he gets like Shotty Snipers or Team Rockets, which is still Team Slayer just not regular team slayer, which is what he wants.

I think he's saying when he plays Team Slayer he gets like Shotty Snipers or Team Rockets, which is still Team Slayer just not regular team slayer, which is what he wants.

When you go into Team Slayer, you only get Shotty Snipers or Team Slayer. (No team rockets but don't worry bout it ;) ) I don't know why he's getting so mad over it but whatever.

When you go into Team Slayer, you only get Shotty Snipers or Team Slayer. (No team rockets but don't worry bout it ;) ) I don't know why he's getting so mad over it but whatever.

Well, Shotty Snipers does come up way too often. It's quite annoying.