Halo 03 |MP| OFFICIAL

I really hate the fact that you can no longer 'Press X to Save Film' while viewing a previous game's stats in Halo 3... like how it was in the Beta. I don't get why that feature didn't make it into the final game. :(

I really hate the fact that you can no longer 'Press X to Save Film' while viewing a previous game's stats in Halo 3... like how it was in the Beta. I don't get why that feature didn't make it into the final game. :(

Yeah I agree, it was so much easier in the beta

agreed, if your with a party of people you have to leave them to go save your film

Go save your film? It temp. saves the 25 most recent O.o ... Do it when you are done.

Theoretically, yes, but practically, no. Once you're done with a long session of Matchmaking, are you really going to remember what map/game number you wanted to save? ;)

Skull Effect: Unlocks hidden dialogue throughout Halo 3’s campaign.

Skull Location:

The IWHBYD Skull has been found! After countless hours from the Halo3Planet Community, we finally present you with the location of the final skull, the IWHBYD Skull!

The Skull is located in the level, “The Covenant”. After defeating the Scarabs, and going inside, get to the location with all 7 Ring Holograms. You must jump through the rings in a specific order. That order is as follows (1 is at the entrance, 7 is at the end):

4 5 6 5 7 6 5 4 1 2 3 2 7 2 1 3 4 6 7 5 4 6 5 4 5 3 4

These rings also produce the notes:

E F# G F# A G F# E B C# D C# A C# B D E G A F# E G F# E F# D E

Marathon Song

After jumping through them in this sequence, you will be awarded the “I Would Have Been Your Daddy Skull”. It will be right next to the bridge that brings you over to the Prophet of Truth.

NOTE: YOU MAY NEED TO KILL THE PROPHET OF TRUTH, AND THE FLOOD BEFORE DOING THE RING JUMPS! "

Found, was one of the first 100 people to get it. Pain in the ass though.

Got 35, hoping to hit 50 by end of the weekend, and then just have to worry about exp. I can't confirm but I believe once you get 50 as your skill rating, even if your ranked doesn't stay at 50 you will be fine. So just need to hit it once, and be done with it. :)

:omg: I got my ass wooped .... so magik left me :( that wasn't nice! I have to practice more i know!!

Haha, I'm sorry, it wasn't me; my friend that we were playing with gets pretty upset. He's a bit of a sore loser. :p I really could care less about winning/losing, just wanna have some fun. :)

Theoretically, yes, but practically, no. Once you're done with a long session of Matchmaking, are you really going to remember what map/game number you wanted to save? ;)

Yes, since you can check out the info on the movie afterwards.

Woops, sorry Ironman!

We had just finished a game, i was sitting in the lobby browsing the web, then i pretty much just clicked the power-button when i heard your voice.

Didn't mean to be rude.

Just had some fun sessions with dirtylarry and wonkeymunky! This game is gonna make me fail my a'levels.

Ohhh so you're Balubear (sp)!

I was wondering who you were on Neowin :p I'll send you a FR later :)

when is the next match guys? I am ready!

I am trying to be on tomorrow afternoon at some point. Working on it with the fiance.

Definitely some fun times with you guys earlier tonight. No doubt. :yes:

Even though it ended in a tie, some really damn good teamwork on that CTF match. :yes:

I just found out about 10 minutes ago too my cousin just got his 360 and I am assuming a copy of Halo 03 as well, so I am looking forward to playing with him too.