How did you find Neowin?

added 9 June 2010  

860 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CHALE    1

It was such a long time ago, I can't remember. But I've been here almost every day since.

Easyblue    0

Not 100% sure on how I found neowin, but I'm pretty positive I was troubleshooting something and stumbled upon the forums via google. Since then I have been visiting almost daily although hardly being "active".

bdsams    365
It was such a long time ago, I can't remember. But I've been here almost every day since.

same

IlliniPi    0

I'd have to go back to the TechTV days...I think Leo Laporte or Pirillo might have dropped a line about Neowin.

Pc_Madness    3

I think I was googling for sites that would let me sign up to Microsoft betas and Neowin turned up in the results. Didn't come back for another few months though and started using the forums. :)

I think.. so long ago

deck    38

Many many years ago, looking for sites that had info about Windows XP developement.

The2    1

From a friend who told me about a very good teh forum

BajiRav    2,137
Many many years ago, looking for sites that had info about Windows XP developement.

Something like that...

+Kyle    98

Like most have already said, I did a Google Search and found a link to Neowin Forums.

CrashG    439

I needed help setting up a server. Had to register to post... been here ever since.

Cormier6083    0

Neowin found me. We were meant for each other.

Actually, I did a Google search for OS X themes.

I Think Different    0

Someone misused a good name and I found myself here. I've learned much by lurking, but still have much more to learn.

Fugi    7

trying to find out how to pirate halo for the pc :ninja:

LTD    0

I googled "Windows sheep."

j/k ;)

macfanboy    0

neowin user wickerdude told me about it and after a while of him suggisting it to me i registered

been a member since

gregb0b    11

my brother found it based on design and gaming reviews. So i registered.

[f]    0

One day I was reading some comments on a particular piece of software I was downloading over at betanews.com. There was a guy with a cool name bragging about his site. Neobond (I think, it was a long time ago now) said something like "this site is great, but my site neowin.com is far better for windows beta news". For some reason I believed him, and came over here and signed up.

Trong    3

One day I was reading some comments on a particular piece of software I was downloading over at betanews.com. There was a guy with a cool name bragging about his site. Neobond (I think, it was a long time ago now) said something like "this site is great, but my site neowin.com is far better for windows beta news". For some reason I believed him, and came over here and signed up.

:laugh:

instant.human    45

i guess it was on the smartbarXP.com-forums where i first actually heard of neowin, while im sure that ive been here before, but nor really recognizing it...

i read for a while and then subscribed...

Popcorned1    0

I came looking for Windows XP tweaks and found the Guides section here.

DKAngel    334

was looking for win2k news i think or possibly info on the first whistler alphas/betas

chezy666    0

Sheesh, so long back dont remember.

Jack king    0

From the first time I connect to Microsoft's website here