Neowin Digital Gallery

I went and shot a mens soccer game at my college today. I think they came out pretty well for my first time. I haven't bothered to crop/post process any of them yet, though.

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

Isildur!!! Or at least thats what comes to my mind with this pic :p

Anyway, Shot with maximum color saturation in Nikon d50, cropped down in photoshop for thumbnail purposes.

post-68048-1194724855_thumb.jpg

Edited by maudit

Some rough fun work.

Wow! Nice! The third one is just awesome!!!

P.S. how to you get the faces to "glow" so much? lighting? post-processing? please if possible share!

Oh and he second once you can see what appear to be dust specs on your sensor

dude, do you even use a camera? Did you go into the future and get some kind of new device?

Yeah something like canon 5000d with 100MP full frame diamond made sensor :p

Thanks for the kind words.

hey dejon, I was wondering how you get permission to take photos of people, specifically people on the streets.

Using your intuition, telling them what you'll be using the photo for.

Hope it helps. Have fun.

I've got a bunch of shots that I can upload...but I haven't had time to go collect them all off my HD's. This shot is one that I took at the Colleville-sur-Mer American Cemetery at Omaha Beach in Normandy, France while I was there for 2 weeks working (yes getting paid to have fun and sight see) for the Army driving generals around in France. Only thing done to it was adjust contrast, as well as process into an HDR image from 3 shots. I liked the look, made it look old and weathered, and the cross just stands out. I will post more shots later after I find them and get them uploaded. There were 307 graves out of 9387 there just like this...goes to show you how costly some wars are...they can't even identify every body. Truely sad.

l_bf8ed8ffca3f2d3b9137952eac2362da.jpg

Edited by SirEvan

Heres some more:

Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, CA

5909029_l.jpg

Sun set at Sword Beach, Normandy France

l_3d414d56f26548adee03ffa5228c4c24.jpg

Same shot but earlier in the day

l_e6370a3769cb78dea64aa80e39a09bcc.jpg

a small waterfall/stream in Germany...just was walking around near an old castle and saw this...shutter speed was 5 seconds to get the water bluring. This is another HDR shot.

l_50065f1e9670af7574c30c68d758cbd3.jpg

hope those tide you guys over till i get more up.