Neowin Digital Gallery

Pardon my english, but what do you mean by "vantage point" :s

Nice pic, lots of detail :)

Vantage point is just the point from which you're taking the photo... Most people use the vantage point that will give you a full view of your subject... Well the assignment was to use a vantage point that would give a not-so-average look at the subject.

A couple more from my shoot with my friend Jon (Pandemonium here) from the Getty Museum.

2058352198_e238235760.jpg

2057566319_93d361fae7.jpg

2057566991_11de24f530.jpg

2057568311_8d0a45d644.jpg

Only post processing done was converting to black and white and adding a black and white gradient map.

nikon's 85 f1.4 is pretty decent

yeah and the saleen s7 does "pretty decent" in 0-60 tests :rolleyes:

the Nikon 85 1.4 is probably THEsharpest lens nikon has made to date, and the bokeh on it is to die for. an absolute must have lens for portrait photographers.

I don't think I ever posted any of my pictures from my Alaska trip, but I can't remember though to be honest, so here's some of my favorite shots.

6jbasyv.png

8aauwq9.png

7yd826s.png

6lm5fk4.png

6pzp7h3.png

6tvxwzs.png

Some of those are from Canada and some are from Skagway, AK in July/August '07.

Brilliant stuff Hurmoth, love the last two especially.

Thanks :) Yeah I can't believe how nice they look even though I took them with a fairly cheap camera. But I'm looking into getting a new one though. My next trip that I'm working on now is a EuroTour :p

yeah and the saleen s7 does "pretty decent" in 0-60 tests :rolleyes:

the Nikon 85 1.4 is probably THEsharpest lens nikon has made to date, and the bokeh on it is to die for. an absolute must have lens for portrait photographers.

lol i didn't mean to put down the nikon 85 f1.4 in anyway, just wanted to tell metro that nikon offers an 85 that is just as good as the 85L so no need to get jealous. and plus why would i put down nikon when i own both system and have a d3 coming soon?

lol i didn't mean to put down the nikon 85 f1.4 in anyway, just wanted to tell metro that nikon offers an 85 that is just as good as the 85L so no need to get jealous. and plus why would i put down nikon when i own both system and have a d3 coming soon?

haha i know im just giving you a hard time, because I spent alot of hard earned money on my 85, almost as much as my d200 was....and from experience know that it is a super sexy lens, lol. Also I just noticed your sig, didn't know you had nikon gear as well, thought maybe it was just a canon guy trying to play down some of nikons better glass...my appologies :)