[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

I just wonder how they always sell for ?31.99, but it seems they only get a small amount of stock for each.

I'll give them a go for Halo Reach.

I don't think many will be trusting them anyway from the general public so I think they're pretty good to pre-order with.

I just wonder how they always sell for £31.99, but it seems they only get a small amount of stock for each.

I'll give them a go for Halo Reach.

Most likely selling at a loss to get people on the website and build up a customer base, tempted to order at that price... so if thats the plan its working.

I dunno then, that is pretty weird. I'd contact them and state how severely disappointed you are. They might at least give you a voucher off your next order and hopefully refund the money till its due.

I dunno then, that is pretty weird. I'd contact them and state how severely disappointed you are. They might at least give you a voucher off your next order and hopefully refund the money till its due.

I've sent them an email just hope they do refund me, don't like paying for things unless it's ready for dispatch! Thanks for the help btw :)

?5 off Halo: Reach, Medal of Honor or Call of Duty: Black Ops when pre-ordered at Tesco using code GAMES5OFF-1.

Prices are ?34.70, ?33.70, ?39.91 (after discount) respectively.

£5 off Halo: Reach, Medal of Honor or Call of Duty: Black Ops when pre-ordered at Tesco using code GAMES5OFF-1.

Prices are £34.70, £33.70, £39.91 (after discount) respectively.

Use the 15% off code!, with a new email address.

Don't Forget Quidco, 8%

Halo Reach for only £28.74.

I got it by using the following 2 codes at checkout - GAMES5OFF-1 (gives £5 off pre-order) as well as FTSL15-1 (gives 15% off). I've already used the FTSL code so have used a different email account to get it to work.

I thought the 15% code expired at the end of July?

I hope not, as I used it last night.....twice. :shifty:

This code: FTSL15-1 expires 31st August.

They might just be extending it every month, to keep getting new customers.

I hope not, as I used it last night.....twice. :shifty:

This code: FTSL15-1 expires 31st August.

They might just be extending it every month, to keep getting new customers.

Just from memory that code looks pretty much exact as the last one, so they must have extended it.

I'll remember that for any upcoming deals then, thanks.

@Jonny, have faith!! It's a legit code this time around, they can't cancel. I've used it myself without an issue.

@Jonny, have faith!! It's a legit code this time around, they can't cancel. I've used it myself without an issue.

I lost faith in Tesco after they canned my genuine Left 4 Dead 2 order.