[Official UK] Xbox 360 Special Offers & Deals

Yeah but wasn't that a pricing error? I think that's the only way they worked around that one.

Anywho, wait and see :p

As for this week's DoTW, Dragon Age Origins is 1600 pts (?13.60), so it's acutally cheaper than retail.

Yeah but wasn't that a pricing error? I think that's the only way they worked around that one.

Anywho, wait and see :p

As for this week's DoTW, Dragon Age Origins is 1600 pts (?13.60), so it's acutally cheaper than retail.

It's the awakening expansion and retail is cheaper. It's ?12.95 on amazon.

I figured with the demo releasing today that people will most likely be looking for a deal on this so....

Mafia II for £31.99 at Amazon

Free Vegas DLC Pack when you pre-order this title before 27th August

Vegas Pack: Get a taste of old school Vegas in this new DLC pack from Mafia II. Bring a taste of Vegas to Empire Bay as you cruise through the town in two new cars with smooth handling and timeless lines. Vito shows his Vegas style in two new suits inspired by movies and music of the time.

Or if you're not interested in the DLC...

£31.05 at Tesco when you use the 15% voucher and 8% quidco.

Edit:

That £5 off voucher for Tesco is only for the first 5000 preorders. I'm not sure if that's 5000 Halo Reach, 5000 Black Ops etc or if 5000 for all 3.

Also, the options are to use 15% voucher & 8% Quidco or £5 off & 8% Quidco. So don't be surprised if they cancel your Quidco cashback on this order if you try using all 3. Spoke with Jonny on Twitter and he says it's "Validated" on his Quidco account, so you might get lucky! You'll find out when it ships :p

I figured with the demo releasing today that people will most likely be looking for a deal on this so....

Mafia II for ?31.99 at Amazon

Free Vegas DLC Pack when you pre-order this title before 27th August

Got to love Amazon's pre order price promise. The price has decreased around 3 times since I placed my preorder last month :D

Cancelled my HR Legendary preorder at The Hut. They declined the Quidco probably cause I used a voucher at the same time. Was far too close to the £100 mark and as much as I love Halo, couldn't justify it. And recently I've been wondering where I'd even put the statue. Simply not enough room.

Final nail in the coffin was Tesco's price, £26.45 is just too damn tempting.

Very sad :( But more money in my pocket at least.

I let the decision come down to a coin toss, best of 3 lol. If I change my mind there's still time to reorder at Shopto for 50p more.

Cancelled my HR Legendary preorder at The Hut. They declined the Quidco probably cause I used a voucher at the same time. Was far too close to the ?100 mark and as much as I love Halo, couldn't justify it. And recently I've been wondering where I'd even put the statue. Simply not enough room.

Final nail in the coffin was Tesco's price, ?26.45 is just too damn tempting.

Very sad :( But more money in my pocket at least.

I let the decision come down to a coin toss, best of 3 lol. If I change my mind there's still time to reorder at Shopto for 50p more.

And you call yourself a Halo fan! :p

Page 200 :happy: :heart:

And you're welcome :p Am I forgiven now since I've re-preordered? lol

32 days to go!

Haha you are now a real Halo fan again! :p

hmm

:/

ive just bought some microsoft points from cheapxboxlivecodes.com

and it doesnt work :/

wanted a game tonight and their bloody support aint open till tomorrow :/

on what?

If you're on about the code its for anything as long as your order is over ?20

hmm

:/

ive just bought some microsoft points from cheapxboxlivecodes.com

and it doesnt work :/

wanted a game tonight and their bloody support aint open till tomorrow :/

Did you buy it for the right region? US and EU points are different iirc

£5 off Game Voucher - minimum £35 spend

MVC35

Cannot be redeemed against gift vouchers, gift cards, preorder products, hardware, hardware and software bundles, GAME Rental, GAMEcare, GAME On Demand Download Service, GAME Download to own service, mobile games or preowned games.