Your first ever game

Diddy Kong Racing for the N64. I did play games before that. My friend got the SNES with some cool games. Too bad I can't remember the names. I'd love to play the games now. :(

Duckhunt on NES, or tetris on the old black and white Game Boy... dunno which came first. Or was it MathBlaster on whatever those ancient Commodore somethings...... i dunnnoooooo lol

I don't remember the name, but I remember that it was a space game, and the main character had like a cyborg leg. It was for the NES.

If I could remember the name of that game, I loved it because of the cyborg leg.

The second one was the best game ever made though, A Boy and His Blob.

I think it was Alex the Kid on the master system.

My master system had Alex the Kid built in! It was pimpin. Turn the console on with no game in and it played!

I'm pretty sure that was the first game I played... might not of been though!

* Infact it may of been DuckHunt on the Nes... I broke my leg when I was 4 and I played a nes in the hospital!

I dunno if the master system was out when I was 4 :/

i cant remember if i got my NES first or a computer. i was like 4 or 5 at the time.

either way, super mario on NES was the first console one.

wheel of fortune would have been the first computer game. on the old orange monochrome.

or maybe it was my old commodore... i remember i had some sorta sesame street game.. man that was a long time ago...

Well the first video game I played was probably something like Treasure Mountain.... one of those educational/adventure games :) The first electronic game I've played was one of those educational computer toys that ask you to unscramble words, mathematics, etc. And my first non-educational game was probably Stellar 7 for PC.

And my first game for a console was probably Tetris for gameboy.

I can't remember the first ever game I played, mainly because I got around a lot as a child, and used my friends game consoles. It was most probally something on the SNES or MasterSystem II. I did play on Mortal Kombat on PC once, I think that was my earliest game, but it was a mates computer.

The first console that was 'mine' was the Playstation. The first game was 'Firestorm Thunderhawk II' a game so obscure I'll give someone a whole penny if they know of it. :)

I remember we had some rubbish tv console that had 5-6 games all variations of pong.

The first one I remember clearly was my Amstrad CPC464 and the basic games pack. To think back about how much time I spent moving Roland up and down those ropes or trying to get him out of that damn cave (with the pterodactyls as almost as big as Roland) brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye.

Ah they don't make them like that any more. Probably with good reason, damn pterodactyls.

Holy ****! I totally found out the first game I played (the one with the main character and the cyborg leg).

It was "Adventures of Rad Gravity"

The main character didn't have a cyborg leg, but one of the enemies did (I knew I remembered it from somewhere).

Here is a pic:

1093018466-00.png

young people...gotta resent em

Hey now, at least I am old enough to have had an NES. I say the cutoff point for resentment is those who grew up with a PS1. They didn't get to enjoy the greatness that was the NES, SNES and Genesis.

:p