Macworld 2008

Forget that... sorry Apple, but no thanks. If it had been under $1500, then I'd consider it, but not at $1800.

I'm with you on that. If I'm going to spend that much, I'll beef up a MacBook and get my optical drive.

I'm with you on that. If I'm going to spend that much, I'll beef up a MacBook and get my optical drive.

I'd rather do that myself. The MacBook isn't that big, I can deal with it.

"retail packaging are 56% less volume than MacBook."

easy job on there id say :D

Glassed Silver:mac

Environmental highlights: fully aluminum case (good for recycling), first fully mercury and lead free display, circuit boards are BFR free, retail packaging are 56% less volume than MacBook.

$1800 plus u have to buy the optical drive and only 1 USB port? forget it, maybe next time.

~X

No, you don't HAVE to buy the optical drive. It was mentioned you can share from another computer.

However...not having one really sucks sometimes.

good, i thought by tonight i hate my macbook for being totally outdated (end 2006 black c2d 2ghz) but no, i still love it. good. nice. =)

good, i thought by tonight i hate my macbook for being totally outdated (end 2006 black c2d 2ghz) but no, i still love it. good. nice. =)

Nah, never! I'll keep using my Late 2006 MacBook for a long time to come no matter what is released.