Macworld 2008

how can you install the OS without the external superdrive?

You use the new Remote Disc option. ;)

Well I know I said it was overpriced, but I just made my decision. I'm getting an Air. Sorry, I know it isn't the smartest move I've ever made, but I just watched the ad and I love it. It is expensive, but anyone who ever gets in bed with Apple already knows that going in.

As soon as the Apple Store is back online, one will be bought and shipped to my house :)

You'll have to put up a review on Neowin. I really, really wanted to buy something today and I was hoping for a Mini update. But, if the Air is as great as it looks...

$3,197.00 for adding an optical drive, 64GB SSD and 1.8GHz CPU ... absolutely ridiculous

64GB SSD from Newegg is $1,533.00. This isn't Apple's fault, that's the current SSD market.

keynote is over..... no new.... macbook pro? :(

... i think im gunna lose it!

omg, the macbook pro is like 2 years overdue for a design change! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to install OSX itself? i doubt it

Why not? Connect your MBAir to you existing Mac. Insert the OS DVD in you're existing Mac. Hold down "Option" on your MBAir and the OS DVD will appear on your MBAir.

Seems like Apple listens to its users...most of the features in the MacBook Air we have suggested on forums, blogs, etc