Macworld 2008

Why sell a MBP to get an Air?!

I am done with College and don't need a desktop replacement portable. Instead I need an actual desktop PC (the iMac) and a small portable (the MacBook Air).

Good choice KeR, the Air seems like the better (more portable) option if you already are getting an iMac.

Oh, by the way, your ebay listing says your macbook pro has a "100mb" harddrive ]:

KeR you said two things in one sentence that make me envious with near rage. iMac and MacBook Air.

And I will look forward immensely to a review along with Hurmoth on the MacBook Air.

It seems like the perfect portable for an iMac and when I finish paying my iMac off in March I guess I will probably be joining you too. :)

I don't get why people want a Macbook upgrade since they essentially just were in November. Let us MBP wanters have a turn ]:

I don't think people want a hardware upgrade so much, they want a chassis upgrade, from plastic to aluminum. I wouldn't mind that, either, although plastic is supposedly much better when it comes to Wi-Fi reception.

Well I'd love a chassis upgrade like Quillz said, but I wouldn't mind getting some better specs also. It would lower the price of used Macbooks :p

But then again, I could be tempted to buy a brand new one. Anyway, I have to agree with you that the mBP is due for an update, and a big one.

• 1 month later...