Macworld 2008

One thing I hate is there is still no 64-bit Support for iTunes. I can't use my iPhone on any of my Windows boxes until they add that :(

HOLY CRAP!!! It works! 7.6 adds support for 64-bit of Vista so the iPhone can work :woot: Go Apple!

One thing I hate is there is still no 64-bit Support for iTunes. I can't use my iPhone on any of my Windows boxes until they add that :(

Just read new iTunes update has x64 support.

Go you!

HOLY CRAP!!! It works! 7.6 adds support for 64-bit of Vista so the iPhone can work :woot: Go Apple!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Im thinking about getting an iPod Touch but if I go and get one today I have to pay $20 for the update? To get the update in the iPod I have to wait until the store get the new version?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ Still no movies for us in the UK!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please Steve, please give us Movies - to buy and rent

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its getting hammered. Downloading the new Itunes + Quicktime is going INCREDIBLY slowly as well.

Mine was fast. Maxed out my 2.3MB/s connection. All installed in minutes. :)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........ Still no movies for us in the UK!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Please Steve, please give us Movies - to buy and rent

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming later this year Steve said.

Im thinking about getting an iPod Touch but if I go and get one today I have to pay $20 for the update? To get the update in the iPod I have to wait until the store get the new version?

From what i've gathered I think this is right. Bit cheap of them adding a $20 charge for the update.

From what i've gathered I think this is right. Bit cheap of them adding a $20 charge for the update.

They will blame Sarbanes-Oxley like with the 802.11n updates for the iMac

just don't update, it's fine jailbroken with older firmwares but charging for firmware is pretty f**ked tbh. Imagine microsoft charging for windows updates would be world war 3 all over again. Ahwell, stick to 1.0.2 for me