Show us your car!

if God wanted us to drive a manual, he would have given us three legs;)

I must have learnt how to drive wrong, I was under the impression you did not accelerate and brake at the same time?? :p

I must have learnt how to drive wrong, I was under the impression you did not accelerate and brake at the same time?? :p

right... and you NEVER use your left foot to brake.

right... and you NEVER use your left foot to brake.

Was that sarcasm or something, or were you just backing up the guy? :blink:

I have been taught and told to brake with the same foot I use for the throttle pedal. Stepping on both pedals at once isn't really useful anyway.

If it WAS sarcasm, no, noone I know uses the left foot to brake, not even on automatics.

OMG altezza a supra, i love thoes!! I have a long term goal of getting one, but atm i dont even have my first car, a "hand me down" daddo 120y :s

keep dreaming cause thats a celica

Whats the point? well, because I can and will. Plus I'm 16 and theres noway I'm going to be able to get a car right now...

Gonna get a bike though, I'll post that in like 2 years from now :p

Anyway, I love this cool car - something to be proud of :p

i think here in the UK 98% of ppl who drive have a manual licence but probably 70% own autos. If you're drivin a sports car u gotta have manual to have fun. how many ppl in the us can drive manual?

I'm 17,A senior in high school,no car,no job and that's because my parents are too low down to help me get either,hell they don't get me from or to school until after like 2 hours of waiting, I'm late going and coming from school everyday :angry: ,then I have to wait a long ass time b4 my sister decides gets off and let me use her brand new car she's 18,they like her,but not me :(

u like the new SiR or Si as they call it in USA???

its a great car

Sure do like the Si...it looks puuuurty... :D

If I get enough settlement money I will probably get that one with all the fancy extras (around $20,000 I think). Forget the factory stereo tho, I will probably get a In-dash minidisc player with MDLP.

I like small cars and the first time that I sat in one of the older Civic Hatchbacks from the Mid-90's @ a Car Show...I was like...DROOOOOOOOL!!!

It was sooooooo spacious and sooooooo comfortable.

agreed those are the coolest cars

i wanna get a j-spec type r engine in my SiR (Si) hatch and then i will be set

might sell my ITR

how come y'all like civics so much? maybe its a different continent but my grandparents have one (and does every1 else's in the UK)....i spose the type-R is ok (SiR UK eqiv) but its still a civic!

i did a bit of lookin and found a few more odd japenese car names:

Honda Mysterious Utility

Nissan Homy

Potato brand bicycle

Autozam Scizum

Cedric Classic

Suzuki Roulette Turbo Cappacino

Suzuki Every Joy Pop (really!)

Daihatsu Lizza Cha Cha

These are all serious (no wonder their economy's in recession)

obviously in the wrong place...a 91 camaro is more desirable than a 68? and everyone else is getting hard ons for all this toyota/nissan/mitsubishi bullpoop or whatever.....as long as it has pimped out wheels and it's 2 inches from the ground etc? yep I'm in the wrong place

had a 5.7 l '87 IROC .....a long time ago :p vette engine...anyways...wrong place

obviously in the wrong place...a 91 camaro is more desirable than a 68? and everyone else is getting hard ons for all this toyota/nissan/mitsubishi bullpoop or whatever.....as long as it has pimped out wheels and it's 2 inches from the ground etc? yep I'm in the wrong place

had a 5.7 l '87 IROC .....a long time ago :p vette engine...anyways...wrong place

maybe you are in the wrong place

my ITR has beaten 2 5.0 liter stangs

i dun think you should underestimale jap cars

IMO

-mxp