Show us your car!

Heres mine

91 Camaro

nice. my pops has an 89 black. rs. once he gets the starter fixed, ima pimp that mofo. got the cal-inducted hood and some phatass racing mags on it. ill have to take some pics.

Heres mine

91 Camaro

nice. my pops has an 89 black. rs. once he gets the starter fixed, ima pimp that mofo. got the cal-inducted hood and some phatass racing mags on it. ill have to take some pics.

kewl...I've had mines for almost 2 years but i've really only fixed up the outside...would have done more but i messed up two trannies, gone through 2 sets of tires, fried piston rings and valve guide seals so most my money goes to fixin her but once i start my new job i'm gonna get the new 2002 or 3 (cant remember which year) SS with 6 speed

Instead of posting a pic, I'll just send a link

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select25.htm

Less room on the server that way ;)

1999 Ford Mustang 6 cyl, stock save for a K&N filter charger. With a company car to drive during the week, I only drive it on the weekend. Only has 24,000 + miles on her. Keeping it til next year when the 2005's hit the showroom in spring of 2004, 40th anniversary.

:alien:

Heres mine

91 Camaro

kewl...I've had mines for almost 2 years but i've really only fixed up the outside...would have done more but i messed up two trannies, gone through 2 sets of tires, fried piston rings and valve guide seals so most my money goes to fixin her but once i start my new job i'm gonna get the new 2002 or 3 (cant remember which year) SS with 6 speed

you need to not drive it that hard. you arent on a nascar track. :pinch:

Heres mine

91 Camaro

you need to not drive it that hard. you arent on a nascar track. :pinch:

hehe...i think i am though...most of that is from street racing...only blew one tranny from racing at a track

This is my car.

MyCar.jpg

This is pretty much identical to the car I'm probably gonna get. (the one I'm lookin' at is an '88 so there are some slight cosmetic differences)

86IrocZCamaro.jpg

and the '91 Z28 is the one I should have had... It was my mom's and she told me she would sell it to me for 4000 Cdn but her neighbor offered her 8000 Cdn cash like 3 days b4 I was gonna fly down to pick it up... so she went with that... click the link to see more pics of this beautiful car.