Show us your car!

mycar6.jpg

mycar4.jpg

My 1994 2.0 litre / 16v VW Corrado in Blackberry Metallic.

Pretty much factory standard, apart from a better deck/head unit, and a few improvements such as performance air filter element and better brakes.

Bloody costly motor to keep on the road though! :|

Edited by Chicane-UK

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chicane-uk/mycar6.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chicane-uk/mycar4.jpg

Pretty much factory standard, apart from a better deck/head unit, and a few improvements such as performance air filter element and better brakes.

Those are the only VW's that I like and it sucks that they don't make them anymore. Why did VW stop making them?

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chicane-uk/mycar6.jpg

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/chicane-uk/mycar4.jpg

Those are the only VW's that I like and it sucks that they don't make them anymore. Why did VW stop making them?

duno exactly why but they are great cars

i raced one off a red light and they go ... damn thing almost beat me tooo

I cant drive yet, cuz im lazy...turned 16 on friday (jan 24) and still dont have my permit, cuz again , im lazy...going to get that on wednesday, and if all goes well, should have my license by april.

My car.... 1995 Honda Civic DX, 190hp, auto tranny, etc...

Its red. Dont have pictures yet, but when i get some ill post.

When i get 1500 more, im going to drop in a VTEC engine, cooled air intake, and a 20lb Turbo. Should be a fun car. :yes: :D :ninja:

civic's are great

who here said they were looking at a hatch back???

That would be me...

...the one with the beat up truck... :cry:

u like the new SiR or Si as they call it in USA???

its a great car

u like the new SiR or Si as they call it in USA???

its a great car

Sure do like the Si...it looks puuuurty... :D

If I get enough settlement money I will probably get that one with all the fancy extras (around $20,000 I think). Forget the factory stereo tho, I will probably get a In-dash minidisc player with MDLP.

I like small cars and the first time that I sat in one of the older Civic Hatchbacks from the Mid-90's @ a Car Show...I was like...DROOOOOOOOL!!!

It was sooooooo spacious and sooooooo comfortable.

They have a new Civic hybrid they're selling here in the states...it's 51 miles to the gallon.

Holy poop...my car gets like 10miles to the gallon city and 12 or 13 highway

[Edit]Poop? LOL

Its OK.

Nice getaway car :woot:

Not something I would Pick my self. I'd pick a AMG Mercedes. I like the look of Mercs better.

Wellz, all I know is this car would seriously cain everyones car! its got 400bhp and a V8 engine.

goes like thunder - and sounds like it. And they are beautiful cars when u see them in real life.

heres mine: 1996 Toyota Supra (UK Spec) 3.0 Twin Turbo Manual

I hate you!!!!!!!! :D It's one of the cars i've been dreaming about every night!!!!!! I'm driving my mom's renault clio 1.4, no need for a pic i guess. Manual transmition ROCKS!!!! You 're missing all the fun if u r using automatic. You have the car under your total control with manual.

knight whats the point of posting ur dads car...

I wondered the same.... :blush:

My dad has got a Daimler 2.5l V8 (looks the same as the Mark2 Jaguar), with original manual transmission (rare!) but I didn't post that up. He is nearly done restoring it after 11(!) years.

duno exactly why but they are great cars

i raced one off a red light and they go ... damn thing almost beat me tooo

It is a shame they stopped making them, but they certainly went out in style when they released the last 500 Corrado's as Corrado Storms - only 500 produced, the 2.9l VR6 (US has a 2.8 as standard for some reason) , with loads of extras as standard.

I have the 16v, and it is nowhere near as pokey as the supercharged G60, or the VR6/SLC. Still looks great though considering the design has been around since 1988 (15 years!) albeit with a few slight tweaks.

Some seriously nice cars on here though.. have to say I am not so keen on the big jeeps and Ford trucks (just don't interest me) but the Supra and Celica's are super schweet :D