Surprisingly, I am alive.

Aren't you the guy that claims to be such a great driver and justify your driving at high speed by that?

lol, I tough you where more safe by speeding, and now you got an accident? (I can't see the video, but I guess you got an accident)

http://www.corporativo44.com/notasvideos/notavip1.wmv

Hopfully you learnt your lesson, espically seeing the topic about an 18year old crashing his dads M5, taking 4 others to an early grave.

You think your a good driver, but your not. Learn from it before you kill someone else...

It seems you dont learn from your own mistakes, maybe something should of happened to you this time to remind you you're not invinsable.

Bueno mi querido amigo, yo espero que esto te haya hecho reaccionar. Esta vez fuiste tu y sobreviviste, la proxima vez podrias matar gente inocente y a ti mismo. Madura y comportarte Victor.

My dear friend, I hope that this made you open your eyes. This time it was you and you survived, next time you could kill innocent people and maybe even yourself. Mature and act right Victor.

Me too, hope you've learned from it Huezo.

Radish™

Definitely. I can't believe I survived that. I can't believe I survived that completely unhurt.

Thanks to those who posted links to the video, I already saved it.

Edit: The news network got my name wrong.

Definitely. I can't believe I survived that. I can't believe I survived that completely unhurt.
Good thing to know. Thankfully you didn't hurt/killed anybody else before understanding that. :)

Wow... at least your alive. Hopefully you don't feel the need to speed as much anymore. Sure I drive a bit over the speed limit but your stories just arn't safe for streets.

I'd like to see what new car you get though. Hopefully you see some pictures when you get it.

it was going to happen... what were you doing for that to happen (besides the obvious speeding part)

I don't remember anything two minutes before the accident until I was in the hospital. There's a 45 minute blank in my memory. I was conscious and coherent, I just don't remember.

I'd like to see what new car you get though. Hopefully you see some pictures when you get it.

I don't think I'll be getting a car anytime soon. It's also the last thing on my mind right now.

I hope you've learned your lesson.

I have.

Good, shame it took your car being totaled for you to learn it though.

True. But in the end it's just a car. It's not irreplaceable. I'm glad it was the car that was totaled and not me.

I'll post some higher resolution pics later where one can truly appreciate the magnitude of what happened.

Police say that the impact must have been at 160-180km/h.

I know everyone else has said it, but we all saw it comming after reading many of your posts about driving. That said though, I'm very glad you got out fine and learned a valuable lesson. Remember that a majority of driving relies on experience. After driving for a while you encounter some pretty hairy situations that if you survive, help you in the future. It's also sad to see another BMW totaled in the same week.

Best of luck with everything man, hope all is well!