Surprisingly, I am alive.

^ uh that was completely uncalled for, immature, and deserves to be deleted from this thread.

i for one am siding with the OP.

the fact that all those people are returning and have to say the obligatory "i TOLD you so!! haha" comment from the other thread is completely unnecessary. its been said and he dont have to pull out your e-weiner to prove you were right.

he made a valid argument in the previous thread, and he was asking you people for you opinion. now it is apparent that he was wrong (in this one isolated incident). The police say he was hitting 180kmh, while the other post said that he went only about 10-20mph faster than the flow of traffic.

I also ran a poll here on neowin a couple of weeks ago whether speeding was truly safer or not. Look at the majority of the responses and almost everyone admitted they went up an average of 10mph above the limit.

What you CAN do, is offer you condolences and advise him to be safer next time. Your jerked out attitude and shoving the fact that you were right is completely inappropriate at this time. The M5 was a different story as it was a huge mistake and act of negligence on BOTH the parents and teenagers part.

Edited by .statix

HA! If only he had died. Visit this thread for instant irony.
lol ...

i think he did it to get on tv .. everyone wants their 5 minutes :p

oh yeah, you're that mexican ****er that was proud of driving too fast...serves you well

Tough love.

Well at least you came out the otherside matee! I'm sure this experience will shake you up something fierce and will really drive the message home (excuse the pun.)

Wow. I don't feel sorry for you at all and I can't really say that I'm not glad you didn't get hurt after all of the other comments that you've made. Just wow. You could have killed someone.

I was in an accident 2 1/2 months ago. my friend was driving though and 3 cars got totaled. My friend was on life support. I had absolutely nothing wrong with me except for 1 small bruise on my right arm. I bent the car door to get out because the car was smoking and I thought the damn thing was going to catch on fire. I literally called a friend and got a ride home while everyone else was getting taken away in ambulances. (i posted all of this in my neowin blog already)

Car accidents are crazy when you are in them, but if you get out unhurt it's a really strange feeling. I can't even explain it.

But anyways, sucks you were in an accident. But based off of the stuff you say here on neowin none of us are very surprised.

^ uh that was completely uncalled for.

uncalled for? don't expect me to feel sympathy or respect for someone who was always boasting about his speeding. Too many innocent, young people die on the streets every day because of stupid people like the OP. If he wants to play with his life, fine, he can go kill himself on a closed racetrack, not on public streets. If you kill someone because you were speeding you are a murderer, as simple as that.

And even this topic looks more like a cry for attention or at least some kind of morbid feeling of being proud. His 5 minutes of fame, i don't have the feeling he learned his lesson.

^ uh that was completely uncalled for, immature, and deserves to be deleted from this thread.

the fact that all those people are returning and have to say the obligatory "i TOLD you so!! haha" comment from the other thread is completely unnecessary. its been said and he dont have to pull out your e-weiner to prove you were right.

he made a valid argument in the previous thread, and he was asking you people for you opinion. now it is apparent that he was wrong (in this one isolated incident). The police say he was hitting 180kmh, while the other post said that he went only about 10-20mph faster than the flow of traffic.

I also ran a poll here on neowin a couple of weeks ago whether speeding was truly faster or not. Look at the majority of the responses and almost everyone admitted they went up an average of 10mph above the limit.

My guess is that the poll said yes, speeding is faster

What you CAN do, is offer you condolences and advise him to be safer next time. Your jerked out attitude and shoving the fact that you were right is completely inappropriate at this time. The M5 was a different story as it was a huge mistake and act of negligence on BOTH the parents and teenagers part.

So your another one that thinks the parents should get blamed as well. The fault is entirely in the hands of the dead teenager, no one else.

uncalled for? don't expect me to feel sympathy or respect for someone who was always boasting about his speeding. Too many innocent, young people die on the streets every day because of stupid people like the OP. If he wants to play with his life, fine, he can go kill himself on a closed racetrack, not on public streets. If you kill someone because you were speeding you are a murderer, as simple as that.

And even this topic looks more like a cry for attention or at least some kind of morbid feeling of being proud. His 5 minutes of fame, i don't have the feeling he learned his lesson.

not that part, the part about reffering to his race. honestly, what does that have to do with his driving habits?

My guess is that the poll said yes, speeding is faster

you know what the sentence was reffering to.

So your another one that thinks the parents should get blamed as well. The fault is entirely in the hands of the dead teenager, no one else.

yes i do. is there a problem?

the person supplying the weapon is equally guilty as the person who uses it.

personally, i dont think its the parents fault that they GAVE him the car, its just that their parenting and how they brought him up.

and to those that are saying "dont gave him his fame" honestly, what is so boastful about, oh yeah i was a total douche and had no control over my car and ended up crashing, totalling my car, and going to the hospital. seriously, guys chill for a moment.

Thankfully you made it out in one piece. I really feel like saying "good for you" but I've learned from past experience that it doesn't add anything positive to any situation. Drive safe next time.

not that part, the part about reffering to his race. honestly, what does that have to do with his driving habits?

i wasn't referring to his race :s, i called him a mexican, just as i would call someone from my country a belgian. what's wrong with that? As far as i know nationality doesn't equal race and mexican isn't a bad word. at least not where i come from

All I could understand was "Victor Gomez". My favorite part was when they loaded you into the ambulance and the tech stopped to answer questions from the reporter instead of driving you to the hospital.

Your attitude suggested you were a danger on the roads. Obviously you've proven that assumption correct.

It's pathetic that it had to come to a crash like this for you to 'learn your lesson' - although the amount of ignorance you've displayed so far makes this yet to be seen...

I'm only glad nobody was hurt.

P.S. Your YouTube videos are not getting any hits from me. :no:

Your attitude suggested you were a danger on the roads. Obviously you've proven that assumption correct.

It's pathetic that it had to come to a crash like this for you to 'learn your lesson' - although the amount of ignorance you've displayed so far makes this yet to be seen...

I'm only glad nobody was hurt.

P.S. Your YouTube videos are not getting any hits from me. :no:

exactly, if this is all he has to be proud of and think it justifies his ignorance to think 'speeding' is safe..then he needs to visit a real morturary and have a lay on one of them slabs...because it won't be long with his attitude.....in fact this thread is becomeing a mirror of that 18yr olds MI5.

and in my opinion from observing your other post about how you like to weave in and out of traffic speeding..i hardly think anyone ran you off the road....again i mentioned earlier that im glad you didn't have serious injuries.

Edited by jwjw1

You're lucky matey, oh so very lucky.

Not like my mate and his two passengers and the mother and young daughter of the other car, they didnt make it out alive due to my mate speeding.

man what is with bmw's and wrecks this month. this is the 3rd one. my friend was just in an accident this week and messed up his m3. although it was not nearly as bad as your wreck. he was going only 30-40 mph when he wrecked. glad you are alright man, its all that matters.

Congrats, you beat natural selection.

Just remember, if you had a passenger, they probably would have been killed. Use your brain next time you're behind the wheel or you may not be so lucky again.

I don't remember anyone on these forums who drives as recklessly as I used to, but if there is one or a lurker somewhere, I hope you can take this as a lesson and not be an idiot like I was because you may not be so lucky to be able to come back here and post about it.

The only reason I'm still alive is the complete randomness of the perfectly orchestrated events that happened during the crash. Which I don't think is a coincidence.

I don't remember anyone on these forums who drives as recklessly as I used to, but if there is one or a lurker somewhere, I hope you can take this as a lesson and not be an idiot like I was because you may not be so lucky to be able to come back here and post about it.

The only reason I'm still alive is the complete randomness of the perfectly orchestrated events that happened during the crash. Which I don't think is a coincidence.

It was a coincidence, and you're just lucky.