Surprisingly, I am alive.

I know everyone else has said it, but we all saw it comming after reading many of your posts about driving. That said though, I'm very glad you got out fine and learned a valuable lesson. Remember that a majority of driving relies on experience. After driving for a while you encounter some pretty hairy situations that if you survive, help you in the future. It's also sad to see another BMW totaled in the same week.

Best of luck with everything man, hope all is well!

if he doesn't take note and learn something....the next 'video' might be something he won't personally be able to save....glad you didn't get hurt..take it as a 'sign' from your higher power.

I'm glad you learned your lesson. Something I always say is to not only learn from your mistakes, but learn from the mistakes others have made. Thank God you're alive.

Dude, it took a major crash for me to back down from my "Look, I can handle my car at speed - trust me" stance. Glad you got out ok, but hope you will back off from the stance and realise that ANYONE can have an accident at any time - and so adding speed is not a great idea.

By the way, for a few months after my major accident, I honestly, 100% totally swore I was invincible - the accident was THAT bad, my injuries were horrible, yet I left A&E, sorted myself out cos they were taking ages, didn't get the correct medical help, and felt fine cos I survived. I thought I was totally indestructable.

Now later in life, those un-fixed injuries are haunting me. Get the right attention - even if just a jarred neck!

Glad it was only a car that got damaged and NOT you.

Glad you learned your lesson. Perhaps you should send a pm to other people like lyric who speeds and show him your video and your other posts.

I hope you've learned your lesson.
I have.

good for you. Currently i'm trying to teach my brother the samething. He took out his airbag, customized his car to the point where I would never drive the thing. Why would you replace the steering wheel, for a smaller one without an airbag?

Glad the lesson is finally learnt. I know it feels good to go fast, but maybe join a local racing club if there is one?

Just days ago you where telling us that "at least he was not babying the M5" from the 18yo who killed himself and 3 others.

Now it's your turn. I remember telling that you would be next in an accident. Guess I was right. Glad to see that you've learned and that you're not hurt.

Hope you had insurance and can get a new car soon. Drive safely now, or if you must speed, do it at a "safer" place like a legal race track.

did the airbag saved your life or you just got very lucky since in the video it does not show the airbag

The steering wheel airbag didn't deploy because there was no front impact so it would have hurt more than helped. The curtain airbags did deploy though.

Well, if a car keeps me protected at that high of a speed and impact, I'd buy another one. Weird as it sounds, I'd feel like it really did its job at keeping me protected.

Man, I'm glad that you weren't seriously injured because they looked like they were taking their sweet-ass time getting everything done. Yes, before anyone says how dumb that comment was, I do realize that they have to be careful getting you out and making sure they don't kill you by moving your neck, etc. But then the paramedics start talking to the camera, etc. Just different from the news I watch (when I watch it) They'd be out of their as quickly as possible to get you to a hospital, not stopping to talk with reporters. It's like your life was on display. That's kinda bull**** if you ask me.

I know it sounds kinda morbid, but I'm kinda hanging out for detailed pics of the car. It looked very much totaled from the video! Where on the car did the impact actually take place?

I know it sounds kinda morbid, but I'm kinda hanging out for detailed pics of the car. It looked very much totaled from the video! Where on the car did the impact actually take place?

It isn't morbid. I'll post them as soon as I get a hold of them.

There are still people calling my family giving their condolences because they think I died.

With as many posts as the next top three posters, it seems that Huezo is either very proud of this wreck, or just likes attention.

post-36818-1202499480.png

I just hope that there at least has been a lesson learned here.

With as many posts as the next top three posters, it seems that Huezo is either very proud of this wreck, or just likes attention.
Dude... he is replying to other posts... I don't see where you want to go with that.

By the way, where the heck are you getting a chart like this?

On the forum page (Neobahn, in this case), click on the post count number.

post-36818-1202501149.png

My post was an observation that Huezo seems more interested in mirroring the video to get all the views he can, rather than learning a lesson.

But I may be wrong. This may have truly and profoundly changed the kid.

(and yes, I realize that my posting replies to your post has thrown off the original observation. Heisenberg was right, observing things does change it)

hope you get your money from that other dude.

i used to be very enthusiastic about speeding, but later i realised that you're really less likely to survive if you crash at these, for example, 140km/h rather than 90km/h. 90km/h is quite likely to kill you too, but at least you get more chance to brake the car. and physics apply to eveyone, no matter how insane driving skillz you have.