The Big Wrestling Thread!

Guys, seeing that we nearly have the wrestlemania card completely finalized. Do you see any match being a potential 5 star match?

I personally don't think thats going to happen with this card.

15 minutes ago, Lyraull said:

Most of the things here are !!

This is a community so posts are/will be shared/pasted.

What I meant is that whoever turned it into a Google Translate image took it from a post on /r/sc and claimed it as their own.

Not that MJ was stealing anything.

31 minutes ago, episode said:

What I meant is that whoever turned it into a Google Translate image took it from a post on /r/sc and claimed it as their own.

Not that MJ was stealing anything.

Oh.. yeah

Yeah, read about that over on Wrestlezone. Apparently the tape is, real XXX material. And the fact that Greg Maddox and Xavier Woods are in it, is crazy to me considering current things. But hey, to each their own right? Really ###### someone leaked this stuff though. And if she ever had a slim to none chance of coming back to WWE without getting released soon, that's now set to none I think.

4 hours ago, LOC said:

Yeah, read about that over on Wrestlezone. Apparently the tape is, real XXX material. And the fact that Greg Brad Maddox and Xavier Woods are in it, is crazy to me considering current things. But hey, to each their own right? Really ###### someone leaked this stuff though. And if she ever had a slim to none chance of coming back to WWE without getting released soon, that's now set to none I think.

Considering they were leaked, I wouldn't have said last night WWE would've released her over it. That was until this morning, when I saw the latest image leaked; I obviously won't link it, but it's the one that shows her with the NXT Women's Championship, both covered in ***. That alone will probably guarantee her release from WWE and probably join up with Alberto in Impact Wrestling.