The Big Wrestling Thread!

4 hours ago, LOC said:

What the hell was she thinking doing that one? Oy vey.

Well should it matter?

Whatever she was doing she was doing in her personal life behind closed doors.

The leaks are he wrong thing here people GeeZ !!

Those photos/videos were private and not for public.

5 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Considering they were leaked, I wouldn't have said last night WWE would've released her over it. That was until this morning, when I saw the latest image leaked; I obviously won't link it, but it's the one that shows her with the NXT Women's Championship, both covered in ***. That alone will probably guarantee her release from WWE and probably join up with Alberto in Impact Wrestling.

Well it would be a shame because she was hacked and did nothing wrong . She's a great performer and maybe needs sometime to sort things out(the drugs and all)

Plus the videos were 3+yrs old so there that and she was a victim here.

If Seth Rollins can get off with getting his dick posted all over the webs, there's a chance Paige can come out of this unscathed.

Edited by Lyraull

Were relationships banned before? Era of Austin/HBK/etc didn't seem as there were many relationships backstage

how many couples there are in WWE right now?? 

Bryan and Brie, Miz and Maryse, Nikki and Cena, Nattie and Tyson ], Noami and one of the usos, Sasha and that wardrobe guy, Cass and Carmella, Enzo and Liv Morgan, Renee and Dean, Rusev and Lana,Paige and Del Rio,Tye and Peyton Royce. Alexa and Buddy Murphy. Blake and Sara Lee. Cesaro and Sara del Rey.

It kinda makes sense as Wrestlers are on the road like 300 days a year it's hard to socialize with anyone when you're never home. Naturally, they're around each other more than anyone else so it makes sense most relationships would stem from that.

You see this stuff in really small towns and tight social circles where small groups of people only hang out with each other.

You have to look at from their perspective. They all get along (well, mostly). They're on the road together constantly. After spending most of your working week exposing your body and life to people in public, always having in the back of your mind that some crazed fan is gonna start some ###### while you're vulnerable with your back turned, or literally having to have your eyes closed and laying face down on the ground as part of your job, your fellow wrestlers are the only people you can trust.

If you feel safe with someone, who understands what you're going through.. and literally everyone is super fit, athletic, as a bonus? I've had casual sex with friends. We all agreed part of the reason we even had sex in the first place is because it felt so safe. And when all your friends are fit as ######...it's a little easier to be less shy about your body. So yeah, you can totally just have fun playing games or hanging out, and casual sex can still happen and still be a part of all of it without ruining anything for anyone.

I feel really bad for Paige. This was obviously just supposed to be stuff for herself and between friends and people that trusted each other. And some dickhole, probably a crazed celeb stalkery type, just put out her videos of her and her friends on the internet.

I feel pretty bad for Paige. This whole situation was probably done to humiliate her, yet I doubt that she's anyone out of the ordinary backstage. The idea that sexy adults that party together, and spend more hours with each other on the road than they do their friends and families, have a lot of sex with each other really shouldn't surprise us. A good chunk of the roster probably ###### like jack rabbits, and you know what? Good for them.

I hope Paige is going to be alright.

tl;dr this sucks for Paige, andI really hope people don't view this sort of activity as seedy or 'bad'. They feel safe with each other, they trust each other, and it's possible to have nice warm happy sex and let off some steam and then go to right back to work or playing games or watching movies or whatever.

Why should people be punished for having consensual sex years ago simply because the internet saw it?

That would be ###### if anyone got in trouble for it.

Edited by Lyraull

2 hours ago, Lyraull said:

Well it would be a shame because she was hacked and did nothing wrong . She's a great performer and maybe needs sometime to sort things out(the drugs and all)

Plus the videos were 3+yrs old so there that and she was a victim here.

If Seth Rollins can get off with getting his dick posted all over the webs, there's a chance Paige can come out of this unscathed.

There is a slight difference between the two incidents, namely that we now know Paige desecrated one of WWE's championship belts; for a massive corporation like WWE that's focused on being PG, they're probably apoplectic behind the scenes. I've been a fan of Paige since her first appearance in NXT, but I just don't see WWE keeping her on now after that.

50 minutes ago, MightyJordan said:

There is a slight difference between the two incidents, namely that we now know Paige desecrated one of WWE's championship belts; for a massive corporation like WWE that's focused on being PG, they're probably apoplectic behind the scenes. I've been a fan of Paige since her first appearance in NXT, but I just don't see WWE keeping her on now after that.

Yeah, big differences indeed. Its one thing to have dick pics posted online from a hack or whatever. Same with Hogan even and his racist stuff from a few years ago that got leaked out. All from private conversations or in private in general. But Paige took a very adult (that's an understatement lol) picture WITH A WWE TITLE BELT. WWE won't like that I would think. A lot more than say, Seth Rollins' penis being plastered all over the internet for a few weeks. In fact, if that one picture wasn't leaked out, I don't think WWE would care very much for all the other pics and the videos leaked of her. Sure it sucks, but she didn't say anything bad in them, or do anything that's super bad etc. Other than you know, doing very sexual things. I'm pretty sure she's done with WWE now for sure. I could have seen them possibly working something out contract wise before this incident came to light.

Now she'll be lucky if they don't sue her.

On 3/18/2017 at 5:45 AM, MightyJordan said:

Considering they were leaked, I wouldn't have said last night WWE would've released her over it. That was until this morning, when I saw the latest image leaked; I obviously won't link it, but it's the one that shows her with the NXT Women's Championship, both covered in ***. That alone will probably guarantee her release from WWE and probably join up with Alberto in Impact Wrestling.

Only thing to remember is that when she isn't working for WWE, her contract is 'frozen' (same as Bryan's was when he wasn't GM). So they can hold her indefinitely for quite a while before even worrying about it.

52 minutes ago, episode said:

Only thing to remember is that when she isn't working for WWE, her contract is 'frozen' (same as Bryan's was when he wasn't GM). So they can hold her indefinitely for quite a while before even worrying about it.

Good point, I forgot about that.

On the subject of WWE contracts... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2698761-vince-mcmahon-and-triple-hs-2016-earnings-revealed-by-wwe-corporate

WWE revealed the 2016 earnings of Vince McMahon and Paul "Triple H" Levesque as part of a filing to the United States Securities and Exchange Commission on Saturday. According to the filing, McMahon earned $3,071,600 last year, while Triple H pulled in $3,993,417.

On 18/03/2017 at 6:22 PM, LOC said:

But Paige took a very adult (that's an understatement lol) picture WITH A WWE TITLE BELT

I've not seen that one?

1 hour ago, Nefarious Trigger said:

I've not seen that one?

Eh it was a video of her with the NXT Women's belt, which I won't link here for obvious reasons. If you really wanna see it, you can just google or bing it etc and you'll find it and the others easily enough. :|

Yeah I've seen the others and meh, you put young adults together in this environment and sure they are gonna ######, that's natural and I don't see any issue here.

just not seen anything with any WWE paraphernalia.