The Big Wrestling Thread!

Some guy on Twitter got into a debate with Bully Ray over Roman Reigns heat on RAW Monday night lol, funny stuff. Especially the "jagoff" stuff :D I think Bully Ray knows what legit heat is, whether you like the wrestler or not. The guy nearly started riots back in the day after all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LOC said:

I think Bully Ray knows what legit heat is, whether you like the wrestler or not. The guy nearly started riots back in the day after all.

Oh yeah, he definitely does, like the near-riot you mentioned.

He still had the magic touch in TNA when he became Bully Ray, albeit obviously toned down compared to the ECW years.

• Like 2

Oh dear...

The truth always comes out when you’re drunk … which is why Alberto El Patron was an open book Thursday night via livestream, and he didn’t pull any punches.

The Impact Wrestling star posted a long video on social media with his fiancee Paige in tow and it featured a plethora of angry comments which appeared to be directed towards Triple H.

Full article + video

8 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Yeah, watched the video earlier. I mean, sure ok. I get it, when you are drunk you are more open to saying stupid things etc. But man, he seems like a total (if I may channel my inner Brit) ###### imo. Paige literally looked like she wanted to slug him a couple times with some of the stuff coming out of his mouth. Still, I do hope they are happy at least and can put all this stuff behind them etc etc. I'm not some nostalgia freak, who hopes they both make it back to WWE. I just hope they have a good life together and are happy.

51 minutes ago, LOC said:

Yeah, watched the video earlier. I mean, sure ok. I get it, when you are drunk you are more open to saying stupid things etc. But man, he seems like a total (if I may channel my inner Brit) ###### imo. Paige literally looked like she wanted to slug him a couple times with some of the stuff coming out of his mouth. Still, I do hope they are happy at least and can put all this stuff behind them etc etc. I'm not some nostalgia freak, who hopes they both make it back to WWE. I just hope they have a good life together and are happy.

He went off on another rant earlier, presumably sober this time. http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0407/625058/alberto-el-patron-addresses-drunken-rant/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Yeah, saw that story an hour or so ago and I thought, man he's really digging himself deeper and deeper. At this rate, he'll never work in WWE again. And considering Bret Hart, Hogan, Warrior etc all came back at different points in time - that's saying a lot :D

Mauro Ranallo’s run as the voice of WWE’s “SmackDown Live” and “205 Live” shows appears to be be over.

Ranallo, a decorated combat sports analyst who is currently the lead play-by-play commentator for Showtime Championship Boxing, deleted mention of his WWE affiliation from his Twitter account on Friday, along with a noticeable amount of WWE related retweets.

A source close to the situation told CBS Sports that Ranallo, 47, is not expected to appear on camera for the remainder of his WWE contract, which he signed on Dec. 15, 2015.

WWE would not confirm this but did tell CBS Sports in a statement that Ranallo remains under contract with the company until Aug. 12, 2017.

http://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/mauro-ranallo-not-expected-to-return-to-wwe-tv-through-remainder-of-contract/

:( I bet JBL's bullying played a part in this. ###### that piece of ######, especially after seeing an old road story this week where he tried to get MNM to steal Justin Roberts' passport.

Yeah its actually pretty shocking to me that Vince, HHH and WWE are letting them finish up their indy and outside bookings like this. I mean, good on them for allowing it, but at the end of the day I feel all workers should get this treatment as well. :| 

Another week, another ICW Fight Club uploaded to YouTube. Great news if they're doing this all the time now; before, they just used to make the latest episode free for a day or two on ICW On Demand before it went behind the subscription, and then up until recently, no free period at all.