The Big Wrestling Thread!

I dunno, but I am not "excited" in the least about this years Wrestlemania.  None of the matches seem worth it (except maybe Bray V Orton).  I'll just read about it on Monday.

18 minutes ago, jamwheat said:

I dunno, but I am not "excited" in the least about this years Wrestlemania.  None of the matches seem worth it (except maybe Bray V Orton).  I'll just read about it on Monday.

'Worth it'? Its $10. Plus the tag team triple threat from TakeOver was worth more than that already, so WM is free. Theres also another PPV this month, Payback on the 30th.

$10 for 3 PPVs and somehow thats not 'worth it'.

• Like 1

Prediction Time Guys! Share who you think are gonna win tonight.

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries

2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - Who cares?

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H Non-sanctioned match

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Naomi

1 hour ago, philixus1988 said:

Prediction Time Guys! Share who you think are gonna win tonight.

Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries

2017 André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - BRAAAAAUNNNNN!!!!!!! They've chucked in Big Damo Killian Dain at the 11th hour, but I doubt they're gonna repeat last year by having a debuting NXT guy win it.

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Randy Orton

Goldberg (c) vs. Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman)

The Undertaker vs. Roman Reigns - Hope the fans bring earplugs with them, as the boos will probably be deafening, even after WWE turn down the crowd mics.

Seth Rollins vs. Triple H Non-sanctioned match - Probably with assistance from Samoa Joe, especially since he doesn't have a match.

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax

Chris Jericho (c) vs. Kevin Owens

John Cena and Nikki Bella vs. The Miz and Maryse - Post-match marriage proposal to top it off.

Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Baron Corbin

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (c) vs. Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Cesaro and Sheamus

Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Mickie James vs. Carmella (with James Ellsworth) vs. Naomi

14 minutes ago, LOC said:

Whoa, I would love to see McIntyre back in WWE. Not in NXT though, this time main event his ass damn it!

I think they made the right choice assigning him to NXT. If he went straight back to the main roster, I bet they'd just do a 3MB reunion. At least the NXT creative team will take him seriously. He could be the one to dethrone Bobby Roode, or Kassius Ohno, if they go ahead with that feud next, which they briefly teased when Ohno returned.

Oh, and he's still the WCPW champion, so might be a while before he debuts on NXT, as he'll obviously have to return to the UK to drop the title, since he retained it in Orlando yesterday.

14 minutes ago, LOC said:

Whoa, I would love to see McIntyre back in WWE. Not in NXT though, this time main event his ass damn it!

The guy has been awesome on the indie scene but I think they will go the slow route with him this time. However, Bobby Roode's loss is coming against him and I expect Roode to be in the main roster of smackdown by the time summerslam comes around.

I wouldn't be surprised if Roode shows up after WM this week on the main roster actually. And I guess we also know someone else is coming to the main roster either tonight or this week :D (if you follow Giantbomb at all, specifically Dan Rykert you know who it is)

7 minutes ago, LOC said:

And I guess we also know someone else is coming to the main roster either tonight or this week :D (if you follow Giantbomb at all, specifically Dan Rykert you know who it is)

Spoiler

Seriously though, I assume you mean Nakamura. I did see he said farewell to the NXT crowd last night after Takeover went off the air.