The Big Wrestling Thread!

7 hours ago, MightyJordan said:

Why did i just try to sing that in my head!?

Man, they need to put the world title on Miz. The guy is incredible (maybe not in the ring, though he's no slouch mind you these days, he's way better imo) on the mic, like, really good. I'd say, top 5 in WWE history at this point. And he's SO good at being a heel. He really reminds me of Bully Ray back when he was in ECW as his old self and nearly started riots (maybe started one?) heh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LOC said:

Man, they need to put the world title on Miz. The guy is incredible (maybe not in the ring, though he's no slouch mind you these days, he's way better imo) on the mic, like, really good. I'd say, top 5 in WWE history at this point. And he's SO good at being a heel. He really reminds me of Bully Ray back when he was in ECW as his old self and nearly started riots (maybe started one?) heh.

Agreed, however he is still a sniveling heel. Even though he should have graduated from that persona long time ago. I would rather he take on a more cerebral assassin kind of mode. Mind games and such. Might suit him.

Btw, I have already said it before and I will say it again drew Mcintyre is going to lunch around mid card if he doesn't get a push soon. He should have been on smackdown or better still on NXT.

Well McIntyre could only stay on NXT for so long no? Plus, he's still McMahon's chosen one I bet! :D

And I agree Miz should graduate his persona a bit nowadays - BUT it ain't broke don't fix it is perfect for him. And let's be frank - he may never hold another world title (which would be a shame imo) but he's one of their top heels for sure. As long as they don't turn him babyface yet (and make him into a dufus like last time) he should be OK. I just hope injury or personal stuff doesn't rear its ugly head on him before the world title comes about again.

• Like 1

Ah man, RIP Bruno. Loved watching his old matches way back when. Surely one of the best of all time, and the wrestling world is smaller now without him.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LOC said:

Well McIntyre could only stay on NXT for so long no? Plus, he's still McMahon's chosen one I bet! :D

And I agree Miz should graduate his persona a bit nowadays - BUT it ain't broke don't fix it is perfect for him. And let's be frank - he may never hold another world title (which would be a shame imo) but he's one of their top heels for sure. As long as they don't turn him babyface yet (and make him into a dufus like last time) he should be OK. I just hope injury or personal stuff doesn't rear its ugly head on him before the world title comes about again.

McIntyre wanted a match against Andrade at least that's how it sounded on take over pre show. I think he will be lost in the shuffle at raw. Tag team division is in limbo as it is and putting him there with Ziggler doesn't inspire confidence.

Preview for Impact's Redemption PPV tonight (the first one under the new regime of Don Callis & Scott D'Amore)...

1 hour ago, NJL said:

Oh look, new belts.  That changes everything...

Try giving the PPV a chance before ###### all over them.

44 minutes ago, timster said:

lol ... The Rebel Complex. Rebel is a nightclub.

A pretty big one that apparently holds over 3,000 people. It'll probably be like when ROH ran PPVs at Terminal 5 in NYC in recent years: look great on TV, but probably get a few complaints from fans on the higher levels. Hope it's got a better layout.