The Big Wrestling Thread!

21 minutes ago, LOC said:

^^^ What in the ? I thought ECW of old was insane at times, that just looks unsafe beyond belief :|

They live up to their name alright. Even with all of that domestic appliance violence, though, it's probably still one notch safer than that Concrete Jungle Deathmatch at Bound for Glory...

Saw this tonight on WWE.com:   

During the epic showdown between D-Generation X and The Brothers of Destruction at WWE Crown Jewel, Triple H sustained what appears to be a torn pectoral muscle, WWE.com has learned.

As a result, The Game plans to return to the United States this week to undergo surgical repair. 

Wow, that would SUCKKKK if they pull her off the show because of that nose. I mean if its a concussion or broken nose, I get it, but man what a shame. Also, I hope Nia Jax (she was the one who did it I think?) doesn't get put in the dog house due to this also.

So yeah, holy crap what a cluster f of a situation all of a sudden. If you watched or read the SDL results, you know what's going on. All I gotta say is, wow.

Edited by LOC
Just read Smackdown results....

Yeah, she's out and sources say that she's got a facial fracture from that massive hit she took from Jax (not a broken nose) as well as a concussion.

18 hours ago, Unobscured Vision said:

Yeah, she's out and sources say that she's got a facial fracture from that massive hit she took from Jax (not a broken nose) as well as a concussion.

I was slightly sceptical about the 'broken face' diagnosis, it was quite a hit but only added to the segment for me

With all the changes to the match card, survivo series got quite boring. Kinda looking forward to nxt takeover. Did you guys see what happened to david arquette in this match? he was a bloody mess

6 hours ago, Megan Wright said:

Did you guys see what happened to david arquette in this match? he was a bloody mess

I have now, and bloody hell...

• Sad 2

I think Vince needs to get an MRI done or something, cuz what in the actual ###### was that PPV? I mean, holy garbage fire of a dumpster explosion of liquid poop. Whatttttttttt?

11 hours ago, LOC said:

I think Vince needs to get an MRI done or something, cuz what in the actual ###### was that PPV? I mean, holy garbage fire of a dumpster explosion of liquid poop. Whatttttttttt?

I probably wouldn't go that far, but yeah, not sure what they were thinking with a lot of things, especially what they got Drake Maverick to do.

On a similar note, look who was in the crowd...