The Big Wrestling Thread!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/celebrity/silver-king-dies-during-london-wrestling-fight/ar-AABfHsw?ocid=anaheimntp

Former WCW wrestler Silver King has died after collapsing during a fight in London.

The 51-year-old Mexico native, whose real name is César Barrón, was competing at a Lucha Libre wrestling show at the Roundhouse in London on Saturday evening when he died, organizers of the event confirmed.

Man, no one should be doing this at that age.   Not with the punishment you can take in the ring.  Sure you can sort of work around it by not taking big bumps but still, 51?   

• Like 2

Pretty sure this wasn't posted in the thread (if it was, sorry guys!). This is a Busted Open segment (Bully Ray's podcast for those that don't know) featuring Bully Ray talking to Chris Jericho in late March I believe. Really good chat with him about WWE/Vince, AEW and some other stuff. May not be SFW as there is some cursing - so keep that in mind.

Wow, if last night doesn't prove Vince is beyond out of touch with the wrestling world right now I don't know what else does. I wasn't one of those IWC smarks calling on Vince to step down as CEO or head of creative or anything, but after last night I'm rethinking that opinion.

• Like 1

Yeah. And WTF was up with the very end of the MITB Ladder Match ... that would have been one of the more memorable (in a good way) ones if not for that trash ending.

I'm mainly talking about the last 2 minutes of the last match last night lol I mean I guess it makes sense from what the announcers and what not said during the show (but not really) that this person can just show up and insert himself into a match like that is beyond me though.

God, that is one fugly title. It's like a discount WBC world boxing title, and that isn't a looker to begin with.