The Big Wrestling Thread!

The WHC as well? I sense a win then a cash in

Would be a hell of a way to launch Sandow out of the midcard and into the main event.

Was RAW any better?

Realy? Cena returning and getting a shot at the whc?

Super cena's back! Hope sandow cashes in.

According to PWInsider.com, John Cena's announced return to WWE at Hell in a Cell took many by surprise. There is a general feeling backstage that Cena will not actually wrestle and that this is all part of an angle set up by Vickie Guerrero.

According to PWInsider.com, John Cena's announced return to WWE at Hell in a Cell took many by surprise. There is a general feeling backstage that Cena will not actually wrestle and that this is all part of an angle set up by Vickie Guerrero.

heRV.gif

Hello,

Does someone have a strange feeling about a connection with Shawn being in HIAC (or HITC, same thing), that HHH also has to be in HIAC (problably a match)....to still be the "better man"?

Hello,

Does someone have a strange feeling about a connection with Shawn being in HIAC (or HITC, same thing), that HHH also has to be in HIAC (problably a match)....to still be the "better man"?

Yeah, thats the common thought, that Shawn is going to betray Bryan for HHH.

I don't think HHH is getting into a match yet, they are going to play up his 'multiple concussions' now. 

Yeah, thats the common thought, that Shawn is going to betray Bryan for HHH.

I don't think HHH is getting into a match yet, they are going to play up his 'multiple concussions' now.

Maybe working towards a wm match hhh vs Brian?