The Big Wrestling Thread!

According to a new Wrestling Observer report, the current feeling in TNA is the company will survive in some form going forward, if only because SpikeTV will not want to lose the product/TV programming.

It has been previously speculated that The Carter family might want to pull the plug on the company if it continues down its current path, but the report notes it's much more likely The Carter's would sell TNA, so the family could at least get something out of it rather than simply shutting it down.

As far as 2014 and the immediate future of TNA is concerned, the big, lingering questions are who will own it, will the new or curent owners give the company an overhaul, will the roster change, and where will Impact be taped should it be pulled from the road.

Time for WWE to write a cheque?

TNA has nothing WWE wants. With the possible exception of Sting, but I seriously doubt that is really the case. His only benefit is UT at WM, and if this is UT's last one, it won't be against Sting.

Who else do they have that is of any big deal? Roode and Aires? They would come if WWE wanted them when their contracts were up. AJ Styles? WWE already has the only AJ worth anything. 

TNA has no value to anyone but Spike TV.

If anyone's interested, the Ethan guy that's been hyped on TNA the past couple of weeks is

Michael Hutter, better known as Derrick Bateman

^^

God I saw that Hogan video and I instantly regretted pressing play!

I'm not even gonna watch it; I was scarred enough just from the picture that SEScoops posted on Facebook! :laugh:

Let's start the Battleground predictions...

Battleground Kickoff: Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow - Singles match

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - Singles match for the vacant WWE Championship

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Rob Van Dam (with Ricardo Rodriguez) - Battleground Hardcore match for the World Heavyweight Championship - 

I'm also predicting Sandow cashes in straight after.

CM Punk vs. Ryback (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match

AJ Lee © vs. Brie Bella - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

Goldust and Cody Rhodes (with Dusty Rhodes) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) (with Dean Ambrose) - Tag team match - If Goldust and Cody win, they will be reinstated by WWE. If The Shield wins, Dusty will lose his job as an NXT trainer and the Rhodes family will be banned from WWE.

Curtis Axel (with Paul Heyman) © vs. R-Truth - Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston vs. Bray Wyatt - Singles match

Let's start the Battleground predictions...

Battleground Kickoff: Dolph Ziggler vs. Damien Sandow - Singles match

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton - Singles match for the vacant WWE Championship

Alberto Del Rio © vs. Rob Van Dam (with Ricardo Rodriguez) - Battleground Hardcore match for the World Heavyweight Championship - 

I'm also predicting Sandow cashes in straight after.

CM Punk vs. Ryback (with Paul Heyman) - Singles match

AJ Lee © vs. Brie Bella - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

Goldust and Cody Rhodes (with Dusty Rhodes) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) (with Dean Ambrose) - Tag team match - If Goldust and Cody win, they will be reinstated by WWE. If The Shield wins, Dusty will lose his job as an NXT trainer and the Rhodes family will be banned from WWE.

Curtis Axel (with Paul Heyman) © vs. R-Truth - Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Kofi Kingston vs. Bray Wyatt - Singles match

So far you're wrong. You're welcome.

• Like 2

nice power outage in Buffalo .....

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet