The Big Wrestling Thread!

Just read the RAW results, feel like they were reusing the feud between hhh and orten when brie came out

7 year rule. Also, wasn't quite the same thing. Also, you shouldn't be judging things based on just reading the results.

7 year rule. Also, wasn't quite the same thing. Also, you shouldn't be judging things based on just reading the results.

Easy boy, im not judging, i just said what it felt like, i'm away from home for 2 weeks. And there is no internet in The hotel. So ill have to catch up when im back, so the next best thing is Reading pwinsider or wrestlezone...

And by the way, dont judge me by reading what i said ;) XD

Easy boy, im not judging, i just said what it felt like, i'm away from home for 2 weeks. And there is no internet in The hotel. So ill have to catch up when im back, so the next best thing is Reading pwinsider or wrestlezone...

And by the way, dont judge me by reading what i said ;) XD

How can you know how it 'felt'? You didn't watch it. You just read about it. Honestly, it doesn't matter why you didn't watch - thats how it is. I'm not saying don't read or try to stay up to date, just saying its not fair to judge it (like you did) based on a block of text.

The reason for this is that the author will have (purposely or not) but his own feelings into the recap. That will then skew your opinion towards his opinion, because you're viewing the results through his eyes, not your own.

snipped, even though it was funny...

Seriously Episode? i can't know how it felt, to me?...

for someone saying "you cant judge...", you're doing it pretty well.

oh and keep your reason to yourself, it was funny, but not even close.

for me this discussion ends here

and if ya don't like it,

i got...

post-441689-0-56337500-1380646921.jpg

Seriously Episode? i can't know how it felt, to me?...

for someone saying "you cant judge...", you're doing it pretty well.

oh and keep your reason to yourself, it was funny, but not even close.

for me this discussion ends here

and if ya don't like it,

i got...

Are you kidding?

Would you judge the ending of a movie based on someone else's description of it? No. (At least I hope not.)

Would you judge the ending of Breaking Bad after reading about it on a forum? No. (Again, I hope not.)

Why is it OK to do it for wrestling? Hint - it isn't. It is presented as a visual medium, not a written one. And if you were going to get one presented in a written form as the WWE wanted without WZ's crap writers getting in the way, you should have read it on WWE.com, not WZ. 

The segment was well done and not really a rehash at all. Brie played her part without phyiscally getting involved (can't have guys hitting women anymore in WWE), Bryan took a beating, and Orton came off as the Viper again. But how would you know, you only read about it. If Orton had RKO'd Brie, I'd be more inclined to agree with you, but it was very different than the segment you're referring to.

ah for f**k sake,

episode, grow up, its was just my opinion.

aren't I entitled to my own opinion?

and FYI, I have the wwe app (which gets mentioned to much during shows), 

but I like to read more than just wwe's side.

don't like my opinion?

I got...

post-441689-0-16440700-1380652430.jpg

don't screw this thread for me... will ya

you have your opinion, and I have mine

and that's it, but don't rant about it

ah for f**k sake,

episode, grow up, its was just my opinion.

aren't I entitled to my own opinion?

and FYI, I have the wwe app (which gets mentioned to much during shows), 

but I like to read more than just wwe's side.

don't like my opinion?

I got...

I hate to tell you this, but opinions can be wrong. Just because you have one doesn't mean its correct or should be treated as such.

If logic and fact 'ruins' the thread for you, then you are beyond help.

I hate to tell you this, but opinions can be wrong. Just because you have one doesn't mean its correct or should be treated as such.

If logic and fact 'ruins' the thread for you, then you are beyond help.

Sure, i have been, and can be wrong, no argument there.

but its the way you react, accusing me of 'judging', when i simply said how it felt to me.

i don't care if its treated correct or not, you can even tell me that i'm wrong, no problem

but not in a disrespectfull, arrogant mannor.

logic, nor facts will 'ruin' this tread for me, but people that don't respect others there opinion, they do.

now that being said:

looks like cena haters wil get a lovely christmas present :)

John Cena will be appearing at WWE's post-Christmas house shows in December in non-wrestling roles.

About the taker tweets:

Designed by visionary Todd McFarlane, the WWE ICON Series begins with The Undertaker and will include both current WWE Superstars and Legends.

WWE fans amd collectors can look forward to all the statues featuring authentic WWE memorabilia, which are highly limited in production. Select statues will also feature a limited run of authentic WWE Superstar and Legends signatures. Each WWE ICON statue will be created, developed and designed by Todd McFarlane and his award-winning McFarlane Toys design group, in conjunction with WWE, and will be meticulously sculpted and hand-painted to a fully realized likeness.

and is there any word on Hogan and TNA?

is there any word on Hogan and TNA?

Still nothing. His contract expired today, so officially he's not with TNA right now. The dirtsheets seem to point towards him signing a new deal with them though, so our hopes are being dashed. There were rumours earlier that Eric Bischoff could be on the way out too; haven't heard anything recent on that though.

Hello,

I know this isnt what Undertaker is intrested in and it isnt what is "best for business" but shouldnt they give the Undertaker the Intercontinental and US chamipionship? The only two titles he hasnt held. They gave a 50+ year old man his 5th US championship just to drop it...

Hello,

I know this isnt what Undertaker is intrested in and it isnt what is "best for business" but shouldnt they give the Undertaker the Intercontinental and US chamipionship? The only two titles he hasnt held. They gave a 50+ year old man his 5th US championship just to drop it...

It would actually be 'best for business' if UT was competing for ANYTHING. But not going to happen.

It would actually be 'best for business' if UT was competing for ANYTHING. But not going to happen.

episode,

Yeah, I understand but just make it drop it to someone the next day. It was just a afterthought; Personally I dont see him holding either title but we have seen stranger things in wrestling...

I just read that creatieve is thinking of ? ryback vs ut at wm30, only if the rock is interested in ? match at wm, and that ryback Ends the streak, something punk coulnd't do... its still to early to make conclusions but i personaly wouldn't wanna see ut lose to ryback, even though he's a good wrestler