The Big Wrestling Thread!

2/8; back on form. It's a good thing I don't bet. :p

I suspect WWE's gonna be giving out a few more refunds...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

...in "Vince's" mind though...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Speaking of betting, I wonder what happens in that situation? They don't let you bet on that situation (at least on SkyBet), so do they refund all bets, or does everyone simply lose?

Ugh, I tried going back to watch WWE for the first time in ages and last weeks RAW was dire. If the PPV isn't worth watching either i'll probably not bother with WWE again.

TNA has gone awful recently as well there just doesn't seem to be much decent wrestling around at all at the moment.

The Rhodes/Shield match was good. I would watch it just for the crowd pop at the end. Biggest one in years (except for Bryan and maybe Ziggler's cash in).

Bryan/Orton was a good match too, except for the finish.

The Rhodes/Shield match was good. I would watch it just for the crowd pop at the end. Biggest one in years (except for Bryan and maybe Ziggler's cash in).

Bryan/Orton was a good match too, except for the finish.

Don't forget when Antonio Cesaro did the airplane spin on The Great Khali.

3oHyVKs.gif

994953_609374485768276_635107384_n.jpg

I didn't watch the PPV, but was in the WWE Live Chat for about the first 2 matches.  I decided then it was a good thing I didn't order it, shut down the chat, and went to bed.  It was that bad :(

WWE.com has reported that AJ Lee was sent home from WWE Raw in Pittsburgh tonight due to concussion like symptoms. Below is a quote from the WWE.com website.

?We spoke with AJ and she informed us that ? she struck her head against the turnbuckle and was having headaches and some difficulty remembering her match,? WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com. ?We examined her and noted that she had some problems with balance and memory recall. She was, therefore, diagnosed with a concussion, instructed to rest and not do anything either physically or psychologically strenuous.?

Click Here for the full story on the Divas Champion suffering a concussion.

----------------

I guess I'll have to go nurse her back to health ;)

Wow, Cena is coming back for Hell in the Cell and fighting Del Rio for the championship. What the hell is Cena, a genetically modified super being? 4-6 months, ha!

True, but if he isn't 100% and gets really injured sometime in the future, WWE is shooting themselves in the foot with this return imo. Also, I hope the IWC doesn't go nuts over this and make all the "Hahaha, Bryan didn't draw so they pulled Cena back early!" comments.