The Big Wrestling Thread!

Is that for real?

I believe so.

I think at this point, WWE is just trolling the IWC and stuff now. They can't really do stuff like that and not expect people to just be totally turned off by it. Except IWC fans and the like, who will continue to bash them for it and keep watching to see what happens next :D

It won't matter at all. They aren't going to be renewed by Spike, and that will end their company.

Don't be so negative :p

They just announced new tv taping dates which are past the end of their current Spike contract, so that's at least some encouraging news.

If TNA fail now it won't be for lack of putting on a good show, that's for sure. At times it seems like WWE is still running on nostalgia for the name alone since a typical RAW is so little actual wrestling and even those mates are bad these days.

Summerslam prediction time!

* Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro (This is the kickoff match)

* Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon: I do not expect much of it in terms of quality, on the other hands, in terms of interferences from husbands and physical therapists ...

* Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton:

* Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins: Rollins needs a break from Ambrose's stalking so that he can cash the briefcase

* A.J. Lee vs Paige:

* Jack Swagger vs. Rusev: Difficult to predict, either Swagger wins to have the fans happy or Rusev continues being the unstoppable evil force, I am going to go with Rusev but that match should be a close call

* Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt: it should be a close call match too. Wyatt needs to win on PPVs to have more credibility

* The Miz vs. Dolph Ziggler:

* John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar: in terms of bookings, if Lesnar wins the titles, that makes it out of reach to almost everyone else expect may be Super Cena in a return match and the champion needs to be there on a weekly basis

Kickoff: Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro

Lumberjack match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins

WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Miz © vs. Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee © vs. Paige

Flag match: Jack Swagger vs. Rusev

Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon

Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho - Erick Rowan & Luke Harper are banned from ringside

WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena © vs. Brock Lesnar

So tonight I've been binge watching NXT. I don't know why they don't just 2-hour this show and put it out as a main show. So much better than the crap they put out on RAW.

I think between this and the new TNA I am pretty set as far as wrestling goes now.

• Like 2

So tonight I've been binge watching NXT. I don't know why they don't just 2-hour this show and put it out as a main show. So much better than the crap they put out on RAW.

I think between this and the new TNA I am pretty set as far as wrestling goes now.

I'd recommend Ring of Honor too if you can squeeze in another hour; you can watch the newest episode for free each week on their site which goes up every Saturday: http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/current

Speaking of ROH, just read some unfortunate news on their site...

We have just received word that current ROH star, one half of the tag team War Machine, RAYMOND ROWE was involved in a serious motorcycle accident. His injuries include severe bruising, lacerations. He also sustained a broken arm that will require surgery and rehabilitation. We at Rowe's ROH family - wrestlers and fans - are incredibly grateful he will make a full recovery.

Unfortunately, Rowe will be out of action indefinitely while he rehabilitates. While there is currently no set date for his return, Rowe has sworn he'll be back stronger and better than ever! We will have all updates here on rohwrestling.com.

http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/breaking-news-raymond-rowe-out-action

Such a shame; he did pretty well in the Top Prospect tournament this year, put on a great final match with Hanson, and the tag team they put together afterwards was pretty decent. Hope he makes a quick recovery; likewise for Davey Richards, which I posted earlier.

I watch bits and pieces of ROH, it is very good, but it's whatever I can get on torrent as I dl to my NAS and then stream to tv as I don't watch on my computer.

Although it's a shame kevin steen is gone now, he was **great** and will be absolutely wasted in WWE.

Although he will get more money there he should have gone to tna if he wanted to wrestle better matches and use his finisher.

Rob Van Dam vs Cesaro

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins

The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns

Jack Swagger vs Rusev

Bray Wyatt vs Chris Jericho

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar

One thing I have noticed though, is what ever happened to punches? I mean proper punches. Or working punches as they would be called.

Doesn't matter what promotion you watch these days you rarely see punching. You see forearm shots. Back in the day of Austin, forearm shots used to be what women used when they couldn't make a fist due to the nails they wore.

Why does nobody do a proper punch anymore?

WWE announced today the complete roster for the new WWE 2K15 Video Game.  

In addition to the roster, Renee Young told the WWE Universe that NXT will be featured in WWE 2K15?s myCareer mode. Players will be able to start their career in WWE NXT and work their way up to the main roster.

The WWE 2K15 roster includes:
  • AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Batista
  • Big E
  • Big Show
  • Booker T
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Chris Jericho
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curtis Axel
  • Damien Sandow
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • Goldust
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • John Cena
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kane
  • Kevin Nash
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Ric Flair
  • Roman Reigns
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Sting
  • ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin
  • Summer Rae
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Titus O?Neil
  • Triple H
  • Xavier Woods

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/502909-the-complete-wwe-2k15-roster-revealed-who-made-the-cut

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

The WWE Superstars? and Divas? to be featured in the upcoming WWE 2K15 video game were unveiled today, sparking an immediate backlash from wrestling fans over the conspicuous absence of sports entertainment legend Mordecai. 

Many are calling for a widespread boycott of the game, slated for release on Halloween, alleging that the albino priest was excluded from the game due to  ?religious intolerance within WWE.?

Mordecai is widely regarded as one of the greatest performers in wrestling history ? alongside the likes of Hulk Hogan, ?Stone Cold? Steve Austin, Ric Flair, and Damien Demento ? making his absence from the WWE 2K15 roster particularly vexing.

?If I can?t play story mode with Mordecai, what?s the [censored] point of playing at all?? tweeted one disappointed gamer. ?Epic #Fail.?

Speculation abounds as to why Mordecai, who set the wrestling world ablaze during his legendary feud with Scotty 2 Hotty in the spring of 2004, has been snubbed year after year by the makers of the WWE game franchise.

Most fans believe WWE Chairman Vince McMahon, a devout Catholic, disagrees with Mordecai?s religious beliefs, which were clearly inspired by a mercenary albino monk in Dan Brown?s best-selling novel The Da Vinci Code.

Some fans are consoled by the fact that WWE 2K15?s roster includes such wrestling heroes as Maven, Thurman ?Sparky? Plug, and Nathan Jones.

Lesnar has to win though. He beat Taker and the streak at WM, and this is his first match since. If he loses, yeah not good on WWE then. Some people in the IWC think Cena is going to turn heel (lol) on Lesnar and beat him by cheating or whatever which would then make Lesnar the face (which he kinda is anyway) and soften the blow of him losing. But he still beat Taker, so that wouldn't matter in the end. It just doesn't make sense for Cena to win frankly, other than WWE being afraid of giving the title to Lesnar. As Heyman said in a recent interview, the WWE champ and title don't need to be on every show, every week for it to matter. That's just a recent thing in wrestling (thanks to WWE).

One thing I have noticed though, is what ever happened to punches? I mean proper punches. Or working punches as they would be called.

When they moved to hi-def, it became abundantly clear these punches were not visually effective.