The Big Wrestling Thread!

So what's the consensus, is SummerSlam worth a watch?

Yeah, even there's a few matches you're better off whizzing through (Brie/Stephanie, Orton/Reigns, for example).

10428445_287825128070569_405309881605969

What are WWE doing though just giving the title to someone who will just disappear for the next 3 months until the next big PPV?

I mean the title should mean something. It's not a title if the title holder just up sticks and leaves and isn't even there to defend it.

Oh so Lawler took that pic? Nice one Lawler, really nice. Kinda needed a zoom in a bit, but hey, photoshop.

I don't think Lawler did :p

JBL just announced on Raw that WWE Network will be available in the UK on October 1. no mention of cable or satellite, so they might be getting the online version of it and not a version run by a ###### cable company

JBL just announced on Raw that WWE Network will be available in the UK on October 1. no mention of cable or satellite, so they might be getting the online version of it and not a version run by a ###### cable company

Will it be $9.99 though?

Will it be $9.99 though?

Probably ?9.99. If I had that picture of Rockstar Spud saying "Bloody Yanks", I'd be using it right now.

Probably ?9.99. If I had that picture of Rockstar Spud saying "Bloody Yanks", I'd be using it right now.

I shoulda added a smiley face or something to note my sarcasm lol I was riffing on the whole ITS 9.99 over and over thing WWE are doing. :D