The Big Wrestling Thread!

Many many German suplexes to the head... Well that turned out well for Benoit!

W7f2Hvx.gif

934793_761842877188102_39966884222277877

Alternatively...

10568858_761838287188561_633574190347175

His head clearly hit first a couple of times.  Sorry - I'm not gonna be all "It's real to me" but shame on you WWE.  We all know the damage of head impacts, we all know about concussions, we all know the lengths WWE have gone to to distance themselves from any Benoit issues.  Brock is known to not take care of his opponents.  Not cool.

His head clearly hit first a couple of times.  Sorry - I'm not gonna be all "It's real to me" but shame on you WWE.  We all know the damage of head impacts, we all know about concussions, we all know the lengths WWE have gone to to distance themselves from any Benoit issues.  Brock is known to not take care of his opponents.  Not cool.

Cena clearly told him to do more a couple of times, so the blame is on him too. He agreed to that match. And he probably suggested the suplexes, since he plans all his matches.

I don't know who they plan to put over Brock at this point, but think about this: if Bryan hadn't been injured, that beatdown last night would have been him instead of Cena.

Cena clearly told him to do more a couple of times, so the blame is on him too. He agreed to that match. And he probably suggested the suplexes, since he plans all his matches.

And all such decisions are finalised by WWE.  They have a duty of care to not allow such things.  Are we back to clean headshots with chairs next?

And yeah, it would have been very different with Bryan.  My guess is that Reigns now chases the titles?

It's pretty obvious Cena is going to come back heel now. So many suplexes to the head causes brain trauma etc, so, HEEL TURN CONFIRMED.

Also, no more twin magic? :(

Oh yeah, forgot to tally up my predictions...

Kickoff: Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro

Lumberjack match: Dean Ambrose vs. Seth Rollins
WWE Intercontinental Championship: The Miz © vs. Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton vs. Roman Reigns
WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee © vs. Paige
Flag match: Jack Swagger vs. Rusev
Brie Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon
Bray Wyatt vs. Chris Jericho - Erick Rowan & Luke Harper are banned from ringside
WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena © vs. Brock Lesnar

4/9. Of the ones I got wrong, I'm really glad I was wrong on the Divas title match. :P

I am going to totally agree with Nik. Cena had troubles in the past with his neck and there have been many careers cut short because of injuries or deep damage: Edge, Christian, Foley, Darren Drozov.

They are athletes and it may be all choreographed but the injuries are all too real.

After that, Lesnar as a champion .... Meh , who are they going to oppose him? One rumor says that Vince McMahon would like a Rock vs Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 whereas HHH would prefer Reigns as a challenger. The Big Show? Mark Henry? *

In any case, as the images shown by MightyJordan, Rollins is utterly and totally screwed ....

• Like 1