The Big Wrestling Thread!

I thought I'd post this one as I usually don't post videos normally :) This is a Top 10 Wrestling Controversies by WatchMojo.com The list itself is pretty good actually, a mix of WWE obviously, but also TNA, WCW and even ECW. And of course their #1 pick, well you can probably guess what that one is. Anyways, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq6mpZHbsTc&feature=em-uploademail

^ That was dumb.

I know, just felt like posting something to top WWE's 3-minute video of closeups of CM Punk's arse.

I know, just felt like posting something to top WWE's 3-minute video of closeups of CM Punk's arse.

its blocked for me :(

its blocked for me :(

Hmm, wonder what's been flagged in that? It's still showing for me here. You're not missing much, anyway; just a bunch of "zoom and enhance" scenes from movies with that "evidence" video edited in, and then "discovering" Mr. Ass on his back. ("I'm a staph, man! BEWP BEWP")

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) announced this afternoon that its inaugural FastLane pay-per-view, originally scheduled to be held tonight, has been postponed until next Sunday because of a scheduling conflict with the Academy Awards.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, but...

Look, I'm not one of those "Cena heel turn" fans.  Sure it would make him vaguely more interesting for a while, but it would be very short lived.  I do argue he is at his best when chasing a title, and playing the underdog has gotten stale.  His almost passive-aggressive "You may not like me but you will respect me" sctick is just patronising.

But...

His assault on Rusev this week was very aggressive.  That's what he has been missing.  Look, he wins most titles, fair play he was the posterboy for a decade.  Well done, massive achievement and nobody can take that away.  But his matches have become stale, slow and predictable.  He wrestles like a lumbering dance - without aggression.  It's meant to be a fight, so fight!

I won't lie I bought it that Taker was back but that was well played by Bray

I liked the Sting segment as well I just have a feeling that match is going to be poor :/