The Big Wrestling Thread!

Apparently, Stardom's owner is to blame there; I saw this on another thread...

It would have to be the owner. The ref could have just stopped it, I guess, but thats not the script so he wanted the approval. The owner clearly didn't care about her well-being.

Hopefully 'Act' sues everyone involved.

Former WWE Champion Rey Mysterio has been moved to the Alumni section of WWE.com. While WWE has not issued a statement, this usually indicates that a talent is done with the company.

Mysterio signed with WWE in June of 2002 and went on to win the World Heavyweight Championship twice, and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship once. His last match in the company was against Bad News Barrett the night after WrestleMania 30.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0226/589839/former-wwe-champion-apparently-done-with-the-company/

No it doesn't , sting doesn't need to continue to hold on to his legacy in WCW...I see this as Triple H is the new modern era Hollywood Hogan, he's got control of the WWE, he's running people into the ground, he has a faction with Kane, Big Show, Rollins, J&J Security, Stephanie, Randy. It's perfect - now weather or not they execute this properly is what's in question.