GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (movie)

Really great summer movie. This is by far the best movie this summer.. I think that pacing was done great, lost of action but you have breathers in between that reflect on main characters. I really enjoyed the movie and 2 and a half hours went by without me even noticing. Loved every character and with the exception of Brendan Frasier and Dennis Quaid where i think that casting was a bit off everything else was great. Pretty girls, awesome action, solid effects (not Transformers but it's definitely good enough) good story and that great feeling of "YO JOE!!" as you watch the movie.

This one is a buy on Blu-ray without a second thought and I actually look forward to GI-Joe 2

Well, I saw it on Thursday, I wish they would've made it more like the cartoon in the 1980s, and really did we need the rejected Iron Man armour, seriously that was pretty stupid. And, what was with the mouth on Snake Eyes mask, I am sorry the cartoon, comic book, or toys did not have a mouth, so who had the bright idea to give him a mouth on the mask!

I've never read any of the comics so maybe that's why I didn't find the film that bad. Surely it's a brainless, action-filled movie with nice special effects but I can't say I wanted to leave the room. I watched the movie from beginning to end and didn't feel bad about it.

• 6 months later...

WOW HOLY **** I didn't realize that was Sienna Miller!!! :o :o :o Great Actress! She CAN ACT!!! :D

But what's up with the features? Is there another edition coming soon?