GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra (movie)

• 2 weeks later...

The first four pictures made me smile. The last one made me cringe.

• 4 weeks later...
You have to give him props for his bluntness. The Daily Dish reports that British actress Sienna Miller had to wear fake breasts for her role in forthcoming action movie "G.I. Joe".

Was it vital to the plot? Miller says "(I wear a) tight black leather outfit. And much bigger boobs. They gave me these things that looked like chicken fillets. The director said, 'I'm gonna be honest, I like girls with big boobs,' and I don't have them so we made them bigger. At least he's honest. But I was mildly offended."

Miller plays femme fatale The Baroness in the upcoming movie based on the popular toys and TV series.

Got to love the values of Hollywood.

Also, can a Mod please change the thread title to "G.I. Joe" thanks

I was gonna say could you change the title, obviously you can't :(

@marleyuk yeah Batman rang and said he wants his costume back :p

• 4 months later...

thehardmastergijoemovie.jpg

Latino Review has a first look at Gerald Okamura in costume as The Hard Master in GI Joe: Rise of Cobra. The Hard Master is Storm Shadow?s Uncle and head of the Arashikage ninja clan. In the comic book series (possible spoiler alert), The Hard Master is murdered, causing Snake Eyes to leave the clan and Storm Shadow to join Cobra. In the comics The Hard Master looked kinda bad ass. Judging by the set photo above, the feature film version just seems rather generic and cartoonish.

I really hope this movie doesn't suck, i loved Action Force (GI JOE) when i was a kid. I all the action figures and vehicles.

Came across this pic.

post-107785-1226075941.jpg

• 1 month later...

zthyew.jpg

Trailer Description -

I just came from a "test screening" of the first teaser trailer for "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra." What can I say about it? Well, it was horrible. No, actually it was worse than horrible.

The trailer begins with some jets zooming by and dropping some bombs. Then we see Dennis Quaid as Hawk talking to members of a new elite fighting force he says has been put together to fight terrorism. We see a couple of terrorist attacks, some G.I. Joe guys dressed like Snake Eyes jumping out of a plane, and the Eiffel tower being toppled by what looks like some green ooze. Next we see some quick shots of a number of characters like Scarlett, Channing Tatum's Duke on a motorcycle, Sienna Miller as the Baroness sliding down a staircase railing, and a quick shot of Snake Eyes and Stormshadow fighting. About the Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow fight...it looks about as bad as a fight from the "Double Dragon" movie from the early 90's. Finally we get another quick editing job of some action sequences that go by really too quick to make anything out, and then finally there is this really lame sequence featuring some horrible CG work, as a couple of rockets are launched at some Joes dressed again to look like Snake Eyes. They do this dive / twirl through mid air where they some how avoid the rockets as they swirl by. The "G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra" title appears on screen followed by "Summer 2009." In all the trailer was about a minute long. I was told they are testing the trailer for debut as a possible Super Bowl commercial. There was no footage of Destro, Zartan, or Cobra Commander. More than likely because they look so bad, based on the above described footage. From the trailer, it looks like this is going to be a horrible movie. Way too cheesy for my taste anyways.

So I suspect that the Super Bowl is when we will be seeing this first teaser trailer.

[Source]