Neowin Digital Gallery

This is the one photo I fought with myself over for past 2 days on showing.

My grandmother's funeral on friday.

My grandfather and uncle.

Over my grandmothers casket.

58e107c05b7e55d44e3e14a3f8fe30cf.jpg

DSC_2809resize.jpg

MeaganOnBusresize.jpg

DSC_2712resize.jpg

DSC_2730resize.jpg

A few pictures from my recent trip to NY. Perhaps somebody can answer this question, on the second last image only the Number 8 was lit up on the entire board of numbers this was by Wall St, but im not entirely sure where. It was south of 5th avenue though, thats all I remember. What does that board represent?

DSC_2809resize.jpg

MeaganOnBusresize.jpg

DSC_2712resize.jpg

DSC_2730resize.jpg

A few pictures from my recent trip to NY. Perhaps somebody can answer this question, on the second last image only the Number 8 was lit up on the entire board of numbers this was by Wall St, but im not entirely sure where. It was south of 5th avenue though, thats all I remember. What does that board represent?

That board of numbers was actually a functioning clock before. The first row of numbers represents the hour and the rest of the rows represent the minute. Unfortunately, it has been in a state of disrepair for some time now and has not displayed the proper time in a long while. Too bad, it used to be pretty cool (albeit took up a lot of space just for a clock). It's actually situated at Water Street. One block from South Street where the South Street Seaport is located.

goodcase, I love the first and second shots, they're just great and different.

.mac, very interesting shot, the vignetting seems a bit heavy to see the "shut up" on the tape, but its cool :)

Tantawi: the wheat one in sun looks like a vista wallpaper >.<

and from me.. my new baby :o Sigma 70 - 300mm APO Macro

2449896527_d517c8d022.jpg

Tantawi: the wheat one in sun looks like a vista wallpaper >.<

and from me.. my new baby :o Sigma 70 - 300mm APO Macro

2449896527_d517c8d022.jpg

how is the lens so far. I was thinking about buying the same one off of someone i know.. how much would you pay for it used?

how is the lens so far. I was thinking about buying the same one off of someone i know.. how much would you pay for it used?

i got mine for ?150, ($300 give and take) cheap compared to the canon version with IS.

Here is an example shot

2451971861_2b2a8f548a.jpg

i got mine for ?150, ($300 give and take) cheap compared to the canon version with IS.

Here is an example shot

2451971861_2b2a8f548a.jpg

that's beautiful. How is it at 300mm as far as stabilization goes?

that's beautiful. How is it at 300mm as far as stabilization goes?

Thanks :D I can hold it pretty steady at 300mm but its quite hard to keep it perfectly still :p