Lesbian Kiss Too Much for Seattle Fans

Now you're just saying things for the sake of debating. You can't make children unsee what they saw, not be curious about it, or not try it, beyond immidiately buying them a huge ball of cotton candy and pray to God that it will make them forget everything that happened 5 minutes ago. And, even if you act pre-emptively, there are only so many "other ways" you can turn. If you don't stand your ground, eventually there might be something indecent in every direction.

Then maybe you need to teach your kids properly if they go and do everything they see in the streets, do they jump off cliffs, run into roads when cars come, rob people???

Or alternatively just teach them tolerance, something you clearly lack.

Now you're just saying things for the sake of debating. You can't make children unsee what they saw, not be curious about it, or not try it, beyond immidiately buying them a huge ball of cotton candy and pray to God that it will make them forget everything that happened 5 minutes ago. And, even if you act pre-emptively, there are only so many "other ways" you can turn. If you don't stand your ground, eventually there might be something indecent in every direction.

That's an awful way of raising children. You're only delaying something they will already know when they are in the years of puberty. They will only be "scarred" by such an event if the parent makes them feel like they witnessed the most horrific event of their lives. If you just tell that it's something INDECENT that the child witnessed, then he or she will accept your words at face value and go on without any problems.

I get the feeling there are a lot of frowner's in this thread as they are trying to cover up their own latent homosexuality.

Don't knock what you have not tried.

Come out of da closet :hump:

Right... So by your math, I could drop my f*cking pants in public and shoot a gallon of ###### into another guy's ass... Because "it's harmless!" And, "it would only cause a problem for uptight parents don't want to answer the question "Mommy, why are those two men buttf*cking each other?""

Well is they stopped doing this the HIV/Aids rate would go way down! It was created as an exhaust pipe, not an intake valve.!

I am not trying to relate any images. I am merely conveying the fact that different people have different opinions on what is indecent and what is not. And, as a parent, one has every right to protest when their young children are being exposed to a lifestyle which a) can make for a very rough life due to being prosecuted and b) eliminates the possibility of procreation, which is every living organism's purpose in life. Simply put... There are censorship laws for plenty of things less harmful than homosexuality. And if you agree with any of those laws, then you have no right to bash others for disagreeing with GAY public displays of affection.

You forgot to tell me where I'm wrong.

If people like you would just stop existing, we wouldn't have the problem stated under (a) (and the word you're looking for is persecuted, not prosecuted). The 'problem' stated under (b) is bull****. The purpose of life can be whatever you want it to be - and it doesn't have to include procreating. We aren't a primitive species.

I would just love to know how homosexuality is harmful. Don't worry, you're children (which I feel very bad for) aren't going to turn gay just because they see gay people out there.

@Gary - how do you know it was created solely as an 'exhaust pipe'? Also, the incidence (number of new cases) of HIV/AIDS has been decreasing for years (in the U.S., anyways).

-Spenser

Well is they stopped doing this the HIV/Aids rate would go way down! It was created as an exhaust pipe, not an intake valve.!

That just shows how ignorant you are, i suppose millions of people in Africa are gay eh...

If people like you would just stop existing, we wouldn't have the problem stated under (a) (and the word you're looking for is persecuted, not prosecuted). The 'problem' stated under (b) is bull****. The purpose of life can be whatever you want it to be - and it doesn't have to include procreating. We aren't a primitive species.

I would just love to know how homosexuality is harmful. Don't worry, you're children (which I feel very bad for) aren't going to turn gay just because they see gay people out there.

-Spenser

Biological purpose of life is procreation.

Biological purpose of life is procreation.

The purpose of every human being is to keep humankind alive.

If anyone here is searching for the meaning of life, then that's one right there. Hooah!

If anyone here is searching for the meaning of life, then that's one right there. Hooah!

The world is overpopulated as it is, if people keep cranking out the babies whats going to happen when we run out of space and natural resources.

What about all the people who cant have babies, like infertile, what is the purpose of their life?

I'll bite on the whole "somebody please think of the children" argument. Whether it be about 2 people kissing or one of those "near" sex scenes you see on TV dramas, regardless of it being m/f or m/m, you're going to have to tell your kids someday; and if you don't I guarantee you they will learn themselves in highschool. Again the whole point of whether it's between two guys, two girls or between a guy and a girl is completely irrelevent (unless you're trying to pass along some kind of prejudice to them, in which case I won't waste my time replying). Just to be clear as well, no-one is arguing for sex in public - we're talking about just "PDAs" as you Americans put it.

That just shows how ignorant you are, i suppose millions of people in Africa are gay eh...

No you sir are the ignorant one. When a person has nothing to say they call names. Keep it up.

No you sir are the ignorant one. When a person has nothing to say they call names. Keep it up.

How am i ignorant, im not the one making false claims about AIDS/HIV would decrease if homosexuals stopped having sex, 20odd million people in Africa have HIV/AIDS, are they all gay?

Maybe, if you're a virus.

-Spenser

And why exactly do you figure that your purpose in life is any different from that of a virus, or any other form of life? Just because you're bigger, or use your brain to survive rather than your brawn? I'm sorry if no one told you this but humans are just like all other organisms.

Why is this thread still alive??? this argument is pointless... neither side is going to convince the other to switch POVs so why don't we just end this. In fact, it'd be great if a mod came 'round and made the ending official.

And why exactly do you figure that your purpose in life is any different from that of a virus, or any other form of life? Just because you're bigger, or use your brain to survive rather than your brawn? I'm sorry if no one told you this but humans are just like all other organisms.

That's exactly it though. We have the ability to think freely and for ourselves. We aren't bound to any sort of 'natural' obligations that you seem to think we are.

You didn't answer my other post, though (which was more relevant than what you replied to), in reply to your previous one. I'm guessing because you can't. You seem to have some pretty shallow views on life, but to each his own, I guess.

-Spenser

I like how you are ignoring all of my responses because you cant backup your side of the argument.

Actually it is you the ignorant one. There are more "straight" people with HIV in the world than "gays". HIV wouldn't be that much of a problem if only gay people had it right? we are only a minority! Go do some research!

The world is overpopulated as it is, if people keep cranking out the babies whats going to happen when we run out of space and natural resources.

What about all the people who cant have babies, like infertile, what is the purpose of their life?

Biologically speaking, they have no purpose in life. However, since we have culture and society, they can dedicate themselves to improving the future for everyone through different careers. Simple as that.

I personally think that neither heterosexuality, nor homosexuality needs to be celebrated. Gay pride is like straight pride = stupid. Same goes for ethnic and national pride.

And when I'm grossed out by gay people making out in public, I just turn away. I do the same when I'm grossed out by straight people making out or when I see overly obese people. If it's unpleasant to look at, DON'T LOOK. Being offended by a harmless kiss and making a fuss over such trivial issue only shows how ignorant and close-minded you are.

For once, I actually agree with you. (Y) (And I'm only quoting this post by you in particular because I don't agree with many of your other posts in here.)

Somewhat on-topic, somewhat off-topic... I have nothing against homosexual people, but I always find it funny when people say it is or isn't a natural thing (supposedly because you can't choose who or what genders you love), but homosexuals say bisexuality is not natural (supposedly because you CAN choose who or what genders you love). It seems everyone just loves to discriminate against someone else.

Heterosexuals are the most common infected group amongst humans.

HIV infection then development of full blown AIDS is most common on a ratio of 60 heterosexuals to every 1 homosexual.

So HIV is a heterosexual disease.

According to you?

Why is this thread still alive??? this argument is pointless... neither side is going to convince the other to switch POVs so why don't we just end this. In fact, it'd be great if a mod came 'round and made the ending official.

Well following that logic, we might as well shut down all threads.

Heterosexuals are the most common infected group amongst humans.

HIV infection then development of full blown AIDS is most common on a ratio of 60 heterosexuals to every 1 homosexual.

So HIV is a heterosexual disease.

Thank you very much... some people here are still living in the past :)