Lesbian Kiss Too Much for Seattle Fans

It doesn't. Genes belonging to homosexuals are rather "unlucky" ones. But so what?

I was just responding to your post below:

You said that the purpose of every human being is to keep humankind alive. That's only partially true. The real goal is to keep alive all organisms that are most genetically related to you. In the order of genetic relatedness, that includes yourself, your children, your parents and siblings, other relatives and then mankind as a whole. The goal of each individual gene is to replicate as much as possible.

The part in bold.

I was just responding to your post below:

The part in bold.

Right. You asked "how does homosexuality accomplish this?". I said it doesn't. But what was your point regarding that?

Right. You asked "how does homosexuality accomplish this?". I said it doesn't. But what was your point regarding that?
The goal of each individual gene is to replicate as much as possible.

How can the above be done? Was the point. How can a Gay couple replicate their genes. Both sets of genes? And you did answer it. :sleep2:

Replicating genes is far from the point of human life. It might be a biological basis to life in general, but as humans, we aren't bound to that.

-Spenser

Replicating genes is far from the point of human life. It might be a biological basis to life in general, but as humans, we aren't bound to that.

^ What this guy said.

-Spenser

What is the meaning of Life? We are not bound to it, but the worlds population would dwindle if this dd not happen.

Oh noes, lesbians kiss each other!!! Personally, I'd rather see lesbians kissing than some fat drunk guy yelling at his redneck wife (like I usually see at ball games).

What is the meaning of Life? We are not bound to it, but the worlds population would dwindle if this dd not happen.

The meaning of life is whatever you attribute to it. Regarding your other point, we have plenty of heterosexual humans to get our numbers up... too many if you ask me. I wish more people were gay.

Oh noes, lesbians kiss each other!!! Personally, I'd rather see lesbians kissing than some fat drunk guy yelling at his redneck wife (like I usually see at ball games).

(Y) :D

I'm going to assume that english is not your native tongue, and that you meant to say lives.
Correct.
well, you must not understand what the word aberration means.

Your dictionary has 2 entries on aberration. My language has a disturbing number of them.

The ones that matter to me (and that obvious come in my mind when are used in a critic way to homosexuality) are: "mind deviation ; perversion of reasoning or feelings ; monstruosity". Offensive, to say the least.

And I have children. And I believe in preserving their innoncence as long as possible so that they can have an actual childhood, concerned with childrens things, rather than having to deal with subjects most adults can't even agree upon. If you think there is somethign wrong with that, then I really think you should see a psychiatrist.

I can see where this is going, but I assure you that I don't need second opinions of pediatric psychology.

While kids tend to mimic adults, censoring or denying information is not the answer, they will eventually find out on their own. And you will not want that to occur. Children are not stupid and you are the one with the responsability to feed (with food, hope and knowledge) and guide them if needed.

As for my "god", there is no need to go down the religion road. Thats a whole other subject, that has been specifically avoided.

Actually you were the one that mentioned some sort of divine entity to help me not having children (or something, I don't recall right now), and since I don't believe in God, I assumed it was your God. Unless it was some crappy expression that is still used, like Jesus!.

The need to even make laws to outlaw discrimination, is a proof for the fact that it can't be eliminated.

These kind of laws are mostly a real-world equivalent of defensive programming, actually.

PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

The corruption... original sin... They'll all lose their innocence!

*/sarcasm*

It's really sad that people underestimate the potential of children. They can learn so quickly and becoming so adept in certain skill areas that it's mind blowing. From memorizing capitals of all the countries when they're 2 to rivaling the violin skills of the best. The only thing that hinders their knowledge is the desire for parents to keep them safe from ANY risk.

Right... So by your math, I could drop my f*cking pants in public and shoot a gallon of ###### into another guy's ass... Because "it's harmless!" And, "it would only cause a problem for uptight parents don't want to answer the question "Mommy, why are those two men buttf*cking each other?""

:x

Biologically speaking, they have no purpose in life. However, since we have culture and society, they can dedicate themselves to improving the future for everyone through different careers. Simple as that.

Maybe, biologically, they won't pump out kids who will eat food. Kind of a check on the overpopulation. That's one of the reasons it happens in the animal kingdom.

No problem with affection gestures at all but people shouldn't have abusive sexual behavior in public no matter if is heterosexual or homosexual. If you are hot get a room.

A little kiss is ok, but the moment you start grabbing someone ass or boobs...

Die you stupid thread, DIE! hehe..... Honestly, people who have a problem with homosexuality fail to see the big picture, and the benefit to having a few less breeders on the earth. And for gods sake, it was just a kiss, people are in an uproar like they were screwin each other with a strap-on in front of 6 million people. Get over it.

Comparing a kiss to anal sex? Seriously?
You forgot to tell me where I'm wrong.

I hope you've got it figured before you next see your momma... :x

it would of been a little less disgusting if he mentioned a woman's ass..

Here fishy fishy, come take a bite of this flamebait.. :whistle: :D

Read what he said again.

This doesnt mean procreating, Homosexual people can still care for and ensure all genetic relations are safe and are able to further their genes. Homosexuals have more to offer than just sex.

Exactly, Homosexual men donate sperm to sperm banks for heterosexual women to use and for Lesbian women to use.

They also donate it personally to Lesbian and heterosexual women they know person-to-person.

I am heterosexual and I don't bonk, 24/7/365, just like homosexual women and men don't bonk 24/7/365 with someone of the same gender.

There is a certain stigma involved with being homosexual, if you are a 'scene' homosexual, for both male and female, a certain club you may visit, a certain colour scheme a certain restaurant a certain singer, a certain style of dress, all these may vary.

I adore KD Lang for her music, doesn't mean I am a Lesbian, she is a Lesbian icon.

like that'd be a bad thing, in case you haven't noticed, this place is getting pretty crowded these days...

like that'd be a bad thing, in case you haven't noticed, this place is getting pretty crowded these days...

Well there is birth Control. :)