Lesbian Kiss Too Much for Seattle Fans

Im gay and i dont say bisexuality is not natural :s

Well of course I'm not saying everyone who is gay is discriminatory, I'm just saying that from what I've heard from many gay people (again, not all, and I'm not saying them as a whole, since I don't know the majority of gay people) is that bisexuality is completely different than homosexuality and they look down upon it.

Well of course I'm not saying everyone who is gay is discriminatory, I'm just saying that from what I've heard from many gay people (again, not all, and I'm not saying them as a whole, since I don't know the majority of gay people) is that bisexuality is completely different than homosexuality and they look down upon it.

Well I know a lot of gay and bi people and I've never heard of that before lol

Actually it is you the ignorant one. There are more "straight" people with HIV in the world than "gays". HIV wouldn't be that much of a problem if only gay people had it right? we are only a minority! Go do some research!

So then you do not use protection when have sex?

I don't get what you're getting upset about. I said the gay people I've met, not the ones you've met. I don't get what you're drolling on about. I never claimed a vast conspiracy on the part of homosexuals.

Ability to speak comes from nature too.. so I don't know what you're getting at.
Procreation is a natural human ability. It is neither a right or a privilege. It is nature.

That is not the case in the Gay world.

I do... do you? :blink: wtf?

Yes, wrong person :)

According to you?

No, according the pattern of how all members of all species on Earth behave. Survival of the fittest... Everyone's wish is to pass on their genes (if you remove civilization from the equation).

How am i ignorant, im not the one making false claims about AIDS/HIV would decrease if homosexuals stopped having sex, 20odd million people in Africa have HIV/AIDS, are they all gay?
That just shows how ignorant you are

Your words. No need to call names.

gogo ACLU!!! equal-rights-lawyer their asses

people need to get over the whole "gay people are evil" thing. we're not in the 1800's anymore. which is interesting because if you go even farther back, to the greek and roman days, gay acts were not only accepted, but it was reserved for only the nobles. but then christianity came along and ruined everything

Biologically speaking, they have no purpose in life. However, since we have culture and society, they can dedicate themselves to improving the future for everyone through different careers. Simple as that.

So why cant homosexual people do that?

No one persecutes infertile couples because they dont fulfil the "biological purpose" and their "reason for being, meaning of life" stuff.

Not to start an argument but the act of homosexuality is not defined as sex.

If two people of the same gender find each other attractive let em be.

There is plenty in the heterosexual pot for everyone else.

20% of the population are born homosexual, only 2-3% choose to be open about it.

So that means lots of heterosexual relationships exist through pressure.

Bring on the dancin gals! :iiam: :pacifier:

Not to start an argument but the act of homosexuality is not defined as sex.

According to whom? Bill Clinton? :whistle:

I'm het (a 'breeder'), but I must admit that I fail the "sex is for procreation" test because while I have a lot of that lovin' with my girlfriend, I'm definitely not trying to procreate. I applaud you either only having lovin' for the purpose of procreation OR for just realizing that you're a hypocrite. :)

Anyways, these good people make the pretty cool "straight but not narrow" sticker I mentioned back before this thread took a turn for the worse.

I understand and respect that some people still are antiquated in their thinking and have all sorts of prejudices that I do not share. I am glad that in Washington State where the Mariners are (and I live) that sexual orientation is a prohibited basis for discrimination in Washington. Washington State rocks, and you can keep your phobias to yourself: the people over here have mostly moved past that, and I celebrate that. :)

According to whom? Bill Clinton? :whistle:

If it was him, you know Bill he would deny it.

The dictionary.

I'm het (a 'breeder'), but I must admit that I fail the "sex is for procreation" test because while I have a lot of that lovin' with my girlfriend, I'm definitely not trying to procreate. I applaud you either only having lovin' for the purpose of procreation OR for just realizing that you're a hypocrite. :)

Anyways, these good people make the pretty cool "straight but not narrow" sticker I mentioned back before this thread took a turn for the worse.

I understand and respect that some people still are antiquated in their thinking and have all sorts of prejudices that I do not share. I am glad that in Washington State where the Mariners are (and I live) that sexual orientation is a prohibited basis for discrimination in Washington. Washington State rocks, and you can keep your phobias to yourself: the people over here have mostly moved past that, and I celebrate that. :)

Seattle is in Washington. The topic is about The Seattle Fans Not Caring too Much for a Lesbian Kiss. And you want the rest of us to keep our phobias to ourselves. Tell it to the Washington State Citizens that Complained about it. It appears that the phobia started there. :rolleyes:

If it was him, you know Bill he would deny it.

The dictionary.

Ha! you are correct, It was just a joke. :)

No, according the pattern of how all members of all species on Earth behave. Survival of the fittest... Everyone's wish is to pass on their genes (if you remove civilization from the equation).

You said that the purpose of every human being is to keep humankind alive. That's only partially true. The real goal is to keep alive all organisms that are most genetically related to you. In the order of genetic relatedness, that includes yourself, your children, your parents and siblings, other relatives and then mankind as a whole. The goal of each individual gene is to replicate as much as possible.

You said that the purpose of every human being is to keep humankind alive. That's only partially true. The real goal is to keep alive all organisms that are most genetically related to you. In the order of genetic relatedness, that includes yourself, your children, your parents and siblings, other relatives and then mankind as a whole. The goal of each individual gene is to replicate as much as possible.

That is exactly true. You appear to be a very educated well read person. That being said , how does homosexuality accomplish this? Without the use of donor sperm, adoption etc.

That is exactly true. You appear to be a very educated well read person. That being said , how does homosexuality accomplish this? Without the use of donor sperm, adoption etc.

Read what he said again.

The real goal is to keep alive all organisms that are most genetically related to you.

This doesnt mean procreating, Homosexual people can still care for and ensure all genetic relations are safe and are able to further their genes. Homosexuals have more to offer than just sex.

Read what he said again.

This doesnt mean procreating, Homosexual people can still care for and ensure all genetic relations are safe and are able to further their genes. Homosexuals have more to offer than just sex.

OMG. I thought that he was a she due to the Avatar. Does that mean I am Gay now. I though he was a Hottie. :D

Just joking to break the tension here. As an afterthought I used to arrest people that bashed Homosexuals when I was a Police officer. By bashed I mean beaten. You would be surprised to see what some people do to them. It is disgusting. Now all kidding aside I believe that homosexuals should have the same rights under the law as everyone else. That is with the exception of Marriage. But there is another topic on that.

Just joking to break the tension here. As an afterthought I used to arrest people that bashed Homosexuals when I was a Police officer. By bashed I mean beaten. You would be surprised to see what some people do to them. It is disgusting. Now all kidding aside I believe that homosexuals should have the same rights under the law as everyone else. That is with the exception of Marriage. But there is another topic on that.

Im not surprised, i have seen my fair share, ive been on the receiving end.

Im not surprised, i have seen my fair share, ive been on the receiving end.

Sorry to hear that, It is a shame. Well at least I have learned something in this thread. I am becoming more and more tolerant over the years. I am 60 years old and back when I was growing up Gays were called something else and although I don't believe I ever knew any then, the truth is that I probably did and just did not know. I believe in time all discrimination will end I hope. I just hope it does not take another 60 years. Best of luck to you!

Seattle is in Washington. The topic is about The Seattle Fans Not Caring too Much for a Lesbian Kiss. And you want the rest of us to keep our phobias to ourselves. Tell it to the Washington State Citizens that Complained about it. It appears that the phobia started there. :rolleyes:

RTFA and don't project your own bias into the situation.

The actual complaint was "A Couple Is Groping/Making Out, Plz Stop Them". Everything else so far is sensationalism. *shrug*

But think of the children!!! *motherly paranoia*

RTFA and don't project your own bias into the situation.

The actual complaint was "A Couple Is Groping/Making Out, Plz Stop Them". Everything else so far is sensationalism. *shrug*

Read my last post :p I don't have a bias. I was not allowed to!!!

It doesn't. Genes belonging to homosexuals are rather "unlucky" ones. But so what?