Wall-E (2008)

Forgot to post her:D:D, 10/10 - one of the best Pixar films mad(Y)Y)

Radish?

Awesome avatar/signature s:D. :D

While the movie was cute & funny at time, I was terribly bored. Fell asleep at the last 10 minutes so I'll need to rewatch it.

I expected it to be a bit more better because of the reviews (96% on RT & 8.7 on IMDB), but I was let down.

Toy Story 1/2 are still my favorite Pixar movies.

6.5/10

I've got to agree. With all the glowing reviews I had seen going into this one, I was surprised at how bored I found myself in the theater. I may have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had such high expectations, but alas, I was pretty let down.

Just watched this last night and absolutely loved it. Will probably watch it again tonight with the gf, and I'm actually looking forward to it!!!

The only other film I can really do that with is pulp fiction.

I just saw this movie and it was a top notch production, as always expected from Pixar. But, the story was a little too linear for me... Like... "Robot from abandoned Earth accidentally goes to space, returns people to Earth. The end."

I know little kids are always a consideration when making an animated film but I still wish it were just a tad smarter, tad deeper, tad less predictable, like The Incredibles, Finding Nemo or the Shrek movies.

It actually seems like the lower budget animated CGI films are the ones with better stories lately, like Bee Movie or TMNT.

Didn't like this movie at all. 5/10

I was annoyed throughout the whole movie. The sounds, the story, the humor. Only thing that I really liked was the CG.

I know most people love this movie.. not saying it's bad, but it's just not for me.

I've got to agree. With all the glowing reviews I had seen going into this one, I was surprised at how bored I found myself in the theater. I may have enjoyed it more if I hadn't had such high expectations, but alas, I was pretty let down.

I was bored but I was also tired that night. Coming into the movie, I thought it was going to be a great Pixar movie because of the ratings & hype. But it fell short..way short. Story wasn't that great or deep as the others, but it could have been a whole lot better.

• 2 weeks later...

Thoroughly enjoyed this movie when it came out in the theaters. Some complain about the lack of dialog, but that was one of the things I really thought made the movie interesting. CGI method acting. :~)

I'll be getting this one to add to the DVD collection soon.

8/10

Picked this up on BR last week... was going to just rent it but it was OOS everywhere... so I paid the $25 and I am glad that I did. Great movie, loved that you didnt have to be a kid to enjoy it. Just watched it with my wife and we really enjoyed the movie. 9/10 and Pixar adds to its already great catelog

Why on earth is this movie so highly rated? I sent my 5 year old sister to watch it... 10 minutes later "I'm bored of it". So I tried to watch it myself, twice and fell to sleep each time.

Nothing happends. I just can't believe how over rated it is.

Why on earth is this movie so highly rated? I sent my 5 year old sister to watch it... 10 minutes later "I'm bored of it". So I tried to watch it myself, twice and fell to sleep each time.

Nothing happends. I just can't believe how over rated it is.

I think it's geared towards young adults & adults alike. There's too many subtle jokes for any 5 year old to be amused by. This isn't Nemo or Shrek.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched Wall-E with the wife last night. It was a very cute movie. She really enjoyed it, and while it was good it wasn't really mu cup of tea. Burn-E however was hilarious!