Wall-E (2008)

Why on earth is this movie so highly rated? I sent my 5 year old sister to watch it... 10 minutes later "I'm bored of it". So I tried to watch it myself, twice and fell to sleep each time.

Nothing happends. I just can't believe how over rated it is.

Maybe your impatient because in no way is this movie overrated.

--

Watched Wall-E quite a while ago now, and few times since then, and I have to say this is my favourite movie of 2008. Sure The Dark Knight was amazing, but Heath Ledger portraying The Joker stole the spotlight from the main character, but they're both different types of movies. So moving on...

Wall-E had so many loveable and memorable characters Wall-E, EVE, AUTO and M-O come straight to my mind and obviously Pixar's 'lucky charm' John Ratzenberger playing the simply named character, John.

Pixar did a great job adding the right amount of witty humour, adventure and romance to make a great movie.

They're were so many messages that I don't know if it's a bad or good thing. The negative aspects of megacorporations, Global warming and obesity. They're was also enough easter eggs to keep whoever has enough time to find them all happy, a particullary good deal of Mac/Apple easter eggs.

The CGI was obviously outstanding and being able to have a great movie with a minimal amount of dialogue is more than impressive.

Overall Wall-E had everything for everyone.

5/5 ★★★★★