Boy Decapitated at Six Flags Amusement Park

You guys definitely are being a bit harsh. Sure the guy is an idiot IF you assume he's your age, or perhaps a teenager. But what if it was a young kid, like 5-9 years old? There's a big diff

Not really. There was a fence, it had a warning sign. They ignored both of these warnings. I don't care if they were 5 or 17, they deserved what they got. I'm tired of kids these days and how stupid/naive they are. Natural selection is starting to make a comeback, even with warning labels :D

You guys definitely are being a bit harsh. Sure the guy is an idiot IF you assume he's your age, or perhaps a teenager. But what if it was a young kid, like 5-9 years old? There's a big diff

If you go to Google News and look through the articles there one of them says his age: 17.

So someone who might be graduated from high school and is only a year younger than myself decided to do something that stupid? If he was 12 I would feel bad for him but at 17 even 13 he should have known better.

Fine, he's 17. I'd still feel very sorry for the kid if he were 5. A 5 year old's safety would rely on whoever should be watching him.

He was ****ing 17 years old, if he don't know how dangerous that **** was then he had some mental problem. Could be retardation because not one at 17 years old could do something so stupid like that, if he was 10 years old then we are talking about a kid, not an adult teen.

I wish I were there so I could have looked at his friends and said, "owned"

Would you? Have you ever seen someone get killed in person, much less decapitated? I think you would be too busy being in shock, (and probably vomiting,) to say a damned thing. :(

This is why we need to focus on improving education, especially in science and math. I'll bet he failed physics.

It was a church group. They probably didn't allow science.

Fine, he's 17. I'd still feel very sorry for the kid if he were 5. A 5 year old's safety would rely on whoever should be watching him.

Um...duh?

I bet his friends will be a bit ****ed up now, damn i would after seeing someone get decapitated >_>

Though how stupid can you get?

Prime candidate for a Darwin Award me thinks... all the more amusing due to the kid being from a church group.

11alive.com has a bit more info on their site, I'll quote "According to the representatives at Six Flags, a 17-year old teenage boy jumped over two-six-feet tall fences into the ride area.

Some witnesses told police that the teen was trying to retrieve an item he lost during the ride.

Others, told authorities that the teen wanted to touch the ride."

11alive

that pretty much ends a chance of a lawsuit IMO, whether he left something there or did it as prank, he had to make an effort to get to that area, he jumped 2 fences so it wasn't an accident on his part, it was intent.

stupid or not I am sad the guy lost his life, but if his parent wanted to sue anybody, they should sue the church group for failing to properly supervise the group.