[Official] SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Confrontation

Corris, you forgot to mention the time when we were being shot at by Gav and we both laid down in the shadow, I prepared my Grenade Launcher and launched one in to the ground and it blew us both up hahahahaaha.

Now that was comedy!

Enjoyed it last night guys! Will definately do it again soon, hopefully with a few more people like Audio & DL.

Oh yea, haha.

that was my "hiding like a girl" position, also known as "laying down behind a wall as Gavin is firing at you", but it was nice that we were lying there together, side by side, when you decided to hit the wall directly in front of us with the grenade, was too funny.

I would of loved to know what was going through Gavins head when theres tow of us up there and an explosion suddenly appears and were gone, Ninjas! lol.

Messing about in this now.

OMG they have to increase the speeds in the menus. What is up with that? :|

Trying to join a random game, some yellow orb has been spinning for a good few mins...

Messing about in this now.

OMG they have to increase the speeds in the menus. What is up with that? :|

Trying to join a random game, some yellow orb has been spinning for a good few mins...

Get used to that yellow spining icon.....your gona be seeing alot of it :p well worth it thou once in game......if your a SOCOM lover like me :p

God it's impossible to play this game :laugh:

Logged in, spent the mandatory 2 hours getting through the menus, selecting channel, finding a proper game etc. I wait for the round to finish - All of a sudden I get "You have been disconnected". I refresh the lobby and see games disappearing one by one, first I get an error about communication, then "Connection has been lost" and I would be returned to title menu - Now I can't log in

I just had an hour to play and now it starts ...

There's a 60% chance the game will crap out while playing, 30% chance you won't even be able to log in, 10% you will actually get to play :rofl:

Heh I got connected fine and played for about 30 mins or something with no issues at all.

Only annoyances were slow menus, and waiting about 4-6 minutes for the server to start.

As for the game, I suck, but I'll learn :)

I put a scope on my gun, how do I actually use it? :/

Awesome, just hope the freeze issues have been resolved tonight.

It's extremely selective, some people have the issue while others don't - Mainly mainland EU players from what I've gathered.

Just got into a game, played for about 2 minutes and the game has locked up my PS3 - Well the sound is still working.

Christ these guys have a lot of work to do, thank god the game is beta :p

Just got into a game, played for about 2 minutes and the game has locked up my PS3 - Well the sound is still working.

Yup a lot of work to do within about 2-3 weeks, will take a little bit to process the game for retail I would've though!

Yup a lot of work to do within about 2-3 weeks, will take a little bit to process the game for retail I would've though!

I think most of the issues will server/stress related.

As the message says when you boot the game, things should calm down over the next few days and by the end of next week hopefully be fixed.

I hope anyway, I can see me getting into this!

The worrying thing is that they advertise it as a demo :p and there just testing the server end of things!

Crossroads alone would be worth me playing this game...all time favorite map from all 3 SOCOM games. It's a shame I don't have a PS3, though =P

Was pretty into SOCOM back in high school...

Crossroads alone would be worth me playing this game...all time favorite map from all 3 SOCOM games. It's a shame I don't have a PS3, though =P

Was pretty into SOCOM back in high school...

awww dnt forget Desert Glory....FrostFire....Abandoned...ooo and prob my fav...Rats Nest...i swear Zipper are legends at creating mutliplayer maps. I LOVED socom until the day that SOCOM3 came :p and now Confronation is bringing back my love!!

awww dnt forget Desert Glory....FrostFire....Abandoned...ooo and prob my fav...Rats Nest...i swear Zipper are legends at creating mutliplayer maps. I LOVED socom until the day that SOCOM3 came :p and now Confronation is bringing back my love!!

What happened to Socom 3 btw?

I see people complaining about Confrontation having bits and bobs and becoming like it?

But since I never played it, I haven't a clue what they are talking about.