• Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

The ESPN commentators are so poor in their vocabulary. TT_TT

Try having David Pleat that guy is a tool

Half Time: It's all Barcelona at the moment. Man Utd seriously need to rethink themselves in the 2nd half.

United offering very, very little going forwards. Wouldn't say Barcelona are exactly ripping them to shreds, but they look far more threatening.

A moment of magic is needed from someone in the team in white.

Another Barcelona goal kills it, but a united goal makes them favourite IMO. The most important 45 minutes of United's season coming up, can they get some of the spirit that has saved them a couple of times already this season. It's gonna be tough.

Totally agree Frank. After the goal, United looked quite sloppy. Mind you, there have been quite a few errant passes from both sides, usually going out for throws.

Yeah Barca score again its over, plus Ronaldo should stop trying going for a wonder goal because he's wasting chances.

Barcelona, like always, dominate possession. I hope they manage to turn that statistic into scoring opportunities unlike the semifinal legs against Chelsea. Man U look like they're still shaken from the goal. Hopefully, they look more interesting and fun in the second half.

You know, I just can't see United scoring. Just a feeling. Despite all the daft statements on TV like "Oh, Fergie's horse won today. It's called 'Last three minutes.' Is that an omen?"

If United aren't level with 20 minutes or so to go, I feel they will have to go for broke, and if they do I feel Barcelona will just take them apart. It is a night for cool heads.

Totally agree Frank. After the goal, United looked quite sloppy. Mind you, there have been quite a few errant passes from both sides, usually going out for throws.

For the quality of players on show, i'd tend to agree. Barcelona's short passing has been excellent, but there has been little penetration to their medium and long range stuff

If Barca wins I will happy to say I guessed right regardless of what people said that Utd were obvious favourites.

Tevez on for Anderson....interesting decision I would of personally gone for Park.

If Barca wins I will happy to say I guessed right regardless of what people said that Utd were obvious favourites.

Tevez on for Anderson....interesting decision I would of personally gone for Park.

Are they changing formation as well?

I was thinking its almost in the bag for Barca then just rem now how Liverpool beat AC Milan from 3-0 down.. anything can happen still.. :s

I want Henry to score.. 'cmon Titi..

Barca look on top again. Very nervous performance by Man Utd, it's beginning to look like Barca's night!

Barca look on top again. Very nervous performance by Man Utd, it's beginning to look like Barca's night!

Yeah Utd look out of this big time Iniesta,Zavi and Busquets are running the show.