2. 2. Top Scorer?

• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

Honestly, ITV need to get a new in studio line up! Steve Ryder and Andy Townsend are just unbearable! Makes the old Des Lynam/Gabby Logan and Terry Venables team look like the best presenters in sport! :p

I wanted to watch a cup final tonight and feel like I got a boring top vs. lower half league match! I'm glad the CL Final isn't the final match of the season this year! But dammit, the FA Cup final is back on ITV this year! :crazy:

On that subject, the CL Final is usually the final game of the season, after the FA Cup final usually on the Saturday before hand. Anyone know why it was scheduled later this year? Just outta interest!

Why would that matter Liverpool were knocked out by Chelsea not United ...

Because here on Neowin and IRL rivalries run deep and Utd and Liverpool aren't pals :p

Messi should be world player of the year for tonights performance.

I agree, Messi played fantastic tonight!! It was a good game, and like the announcer said "It's just not happening for Manchester United"

I can't take being beaten by a team that shouldn't have been there, period. If it weren't for that Norwegian egg who reffed the Semi-Final with ****-up after ****-up, it would have been a repeat of last season's final. :(

And what makes you so sure you would've beaten them? They won once in the league other time they drew.. Guus Hiddink would have outfoxed Fergie..

Barcelona played United off the park, terrible performance from United. Well done Barcelona.

Looking forward to it all again next season!

I'll leave all the drama/fighting and team bashing to you guys but, I have stuff to do now :p Just remember where your teams finished before going nuts ;)

Messi should be world player of the year for tonights performance.

Iniesta was better than him tbh ... his goal was due to our complete lack of defending.

Why would that matter Liverpool were knocked out by Chelsea not United ...

Because every real Liverpool fan hates United with every ounce of their being, and wants them to lose every match they enter maybe? If you where a real football fan, that'd be a bit more obvious to you, but as a member of the Manchester United glory hog club, I guess i'll let you off.

United where awful everywhere today, and can have no complaints at all about being beaten. And that just shows me that United are not the best club team in the world, they have stuttered and stuttered all season, and when they came up against an opponent with enough quality to really test them, they came up short.

Iniesta was better than him tbh ... his goal was due to our complete lack of defending.

No I don't think so, in this game guardiola did good in placing Messi on right wing post, I wasn't sure, but it worked out.

Barcelona played United off the park, terrible performance from United. Well done Barcelona.

That's just about what I thought ..

Up the Gills by the way ... :D

I'm back in this thread again for the "I am please Man Utd" comments and then for the replies (which may or may not be a picture)

Iniesta was my motm..

Wenger says what I felt tonight best..

“I would want him(Henry) to do well because I know one thing he needs and he deserves in his career is a successful Final. People don’t realise what happened to him in 2006.

“He played in the Champions League Final and just lost. He knows he had the chance to score the second goal. Then he went on and played in the World Cup Final and they lost on penalties. When you are 30 years-old, how much does that hurt?

“You think that might be my last chance to be in there. For him to go back into the Final and do well is very important.

“So I will support him in this game. That’s not Barcelona. I would just want him to play well and then I want the team who plays the best to win.”

Edited by Kralik

I'm back in this thread again for the "I am please Man Utd" comments and then for the replies (which may or may not be a picture)

To quote professor Hubert J Farnsworth

Whaaaa?

Barcelona will win the cup, surely... :cool:

As I said we got the Cup... :D

Forever Galatasaray and Bar?a!

Rumba De Barcelona;))

To quote professor Hubert J Farnsworth

Whaaaa?

I meant to say "I am pleased man utd lost" loss of words there...I am depressed Man Utd lost bare with me ;)

That's just about what I thought ..

Up the Gills by the way ... :D

Pikey, you from Gillingham too?

Anyway, i haven't seen United pass the ball that badly in a while and they seemed like they were afraid of tackling the Barca players or should have at least tried tp pressure them a bit more. Carrick should have been taken off before Park. He had an absolute stinker.

as Liverpool fan I am happy

Really? A Liverpool fan who doesn't live in Liverpool? Wait til Martyn finds out!

And that just shows me that United are not the best club team in the world, they have stuttered and stuttered all season, and when they came up against an opponent with enough quality to really test them, they came up short.

One bad game doesn't make a team bad... if we weren't good we wouldn't have been in the final.