• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

Is Ronaldo even playing this half?

He can't do anything without the ball ;)

Brilliant play by Barca.. keep the ball and invite silly challenges.. get one of them sent off.. however Barca should get another.. it will be cruel if Utd scores in last min and wins on penalties.. coz Barca is clearly the better team tonight..

(This will not mean much to those outside UK, I think)

I had to switch from ITV to Sky at half time. I couldn't take David Pleat's inane comments anymore!

He can't do anything without the ball ;)

Brilliant play by Barca.. keep the ball and invite silly challenges.. get one of them sent off..

Indeed. Tevez hasn't lifted much spirit either.

I had to switch from ITV to Sky at half time. I couldn't take David Pleat's inane comments anymore!

:D is he on abt how great Utd is playing again?

haha yesssss he is a idiot honestly he should go back to what he did before ITV...nothing!

Berba, Evans and Scholes warming up.. how many strikers does Fergie want to play? I feel Tevez wont get a chance.. 3 strikers without possession is a big risk.. especially if you are taking a midfielder off to bring him on..

:D is he on abt how great Utd is playing again?

Ha! Well, he was until Barca scored. Then he decided to get all "Technical" on us. Which didn't seem to sit well with Clive "United supporter? Me? Never!" Tyldsley!

Oh no! Start the car - here comes Berbatov! Barcalona - Champions of Europe 2009.

Ha! Well, he was until Barca scored. Then he decided to get all "Technical" on us. Which didn't seem to sit well with Clive "United supporter? Me? Never!" Tyldsley!

I loved his comment "I know that a lot of you back home are supporting Barcelona!" :laugh:

I loved his comment "I know that a lot of you back home are supporting Barcelona!" :laugh:

Oh yeah - followed by Tyldsley - "Well, you have your tribal allegiences..."

Oh yeah - followed by Tyldsley - "Well, you have your tribal allegiences..."

:rofl: that one should be written in golden letters and put up outside his house :D

2 - 0! Looks like it's Barca's tonight! Messi! On this performance, it's all over!

Messi nice goal but wheres the defending? honestly Messi is small and no one is defending him?

This is so one sided.

Just not gonna happen for them tonight!

Scholes about to come on. But I think it's too little too late. Looks like the discipline is going to fall apart for Man Utd too!